Artex hate the stuff

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to do job today for a mate didn't go to have look (schoolboy error I know) got there only to find artex on top of wallpaper wasnt impressed.

I've seen the sh!t over wood. What in the actual hell was the point in artex? It looks absoulutly shocking even the decently finished ones. I've even been asked to skim rooms out but leave the aryex ceiling as it is. Some people

did you overboard it then or just go for it :D
Danny me being very professional I wanted it all off.However had mate in my ear saying its only a rental it doesn't have to be lady Louise perfect, so a sraped the bejusus out of it and went for it no blebbing or nothing not proud tho

Danny me being very professional I wanted it all off.However had mate in my ear saying its only a rental it doesn't have to be lady Louise perfect, so a sraped the bejusus out of it and went for it no blebbing or nothing not proud tho

fair enough :D

I done some for a friend a while a go , said about the risks etc . 4 days later or so after it was all dry the whole ceiling came down . Around the edges held up say a metre out because of the paper behind the cove . Crackers .

I done some for a friend a while a go , said about the risks etc . 4 days later or so after it was all dry the whole ceiling came down . Around the edges held up say a metre out because of the paper behind the cove . Crackers .
Anar mate a know the right way but ya can't tell some people.if it comes off that's down to him al get paid for doing it again

Next big money will be ceilings when folk want the down lighters changing, had 1 job already, fashion is a good thing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.