around the world

Jurek

Private Member
a few videos from different countries. different strokes for different folks. just superb. this fella uses his hand instead of a a handboard. love it

Last edited by a moderator:
oz. neil coke. watched loads of these. tend to go on a biy and need abit of editing but very good for victorian restoration etc. @Fibrehand7 :RpS_thumbup:

dougie from scotland. he kills me :RpS_lol:

Lol,bare handed,then you later see that he has a trowel:RpS_confused::RpS_laugh:they seem to do everything with bare hands,you wouldn't want to be the kid in India who draws the short straw when doing work placement and has to go to the sewage works:RpS_lol:

I have stuck this topic... lets keep the videos on plastering as I think this will be helpful :)

albania. very interesting. abdullah does a little trick at 7:40

in this video our iranian brother shows us the old dot and screed with some one coat gear named fastoplast :RpS_mellow:

These boys have some fun at their work....:RpS_lol:..

[video=youtube_share;ywj3GsDT93Q]http://youtu.be/ywj3GsDT93Q[/video]

oz. neil coke. watched loads of these. tend to go on a biy and need abit of editing but very good for victorian restoration etc. @Fibrehand7 :RpS_thumbup:

i have watched his videos and am not impressed by this guy at all,does not use a hawk,does not use proper materials and trade practices,no trowel finished hard set plaster,no lime plastering-no way would i let him work on an old home.sorry but made me quite angry to see how he works.