Around door frame

Hi all, any ideas how to get a good finish around a door frame (vertically 2inches in width from frame to internal corner and on top horizontally 3inches)

Bang them off mate no stress then and say charge extra to put them back on, might all cave in if old house around door again charge extra for unforeseen but tell them it might be extra just before Wacking them off