Arenino blanco

Members online

duke163

First part of latest project done .

Attachments

• 1500047834639.jpg
    1500047834639.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 360
Lol just seen it on the other thread, spot on I love white , what did you think to the gear then ? Did you seal it too ?

To be fair my lads did it while I was sticking beads on the front , Finished like thin coat with plastic floats came up lovely . Sealing monday .

Hello @duke163, expected consumption is 7m2 from one bag of Arenino VK2 applied at 3mm thickness, so it should be about £2 per m2 ex VAT and delivery in white colour and £2.86 per m2 in off-white colour. White and Off white Areninio VK2 colours are available with the next day delivery.

First part of latest project done .
That finish looks great, I had asked about your customer's choice of colour before. You said they'd gone for the white although they wanted an antique white just as I do.

In the photo I must say it looks a good colour, contrasted with the windows and fascia it would appear to be a more antique look rather than a harsh white, would that be fair to say?

That finish looks great, I had asked about your customer's choice of colour before. You said they'd gone for the white although they wanted an antique white just as I do.

In the photo I must say it looks a good colour, contrasted with the windows and fascia it would appear to be a more antique look rather than a harsh white, would that be fair to say?

Its just off white I'd say . The customer is very happy with the colour .

So you apply it like bucket coat (acrylic) then either rub it up with a plastic float like you would acrylic or sponge it ?

It is more like mineral thin coat. I have used that in winter, easy.