Area too big to internal render in one go. Join with mesh?

Members online

gooty

I have an area to internal render that's too large for me to do in one go.
Could I just U nail brick reinforcing mesh vertically down the center of the wall with a wood baton screwed down the middle of it.
Then render up and onto one side of the mesh, butting it up against the baton.
Next day remove the baton and continue the rendering onto the remaining half of mesh and over the 2nd half of wall?
If this is the only way of joining it, is it likely to crack in the future?

Could I just U nail brick reinforcing mesh vertically down the center of the wall with a wood baton screwed down the middle of it.
Next day remove the baton and continue the rendering onto the remaining half of mesh and over the 2nd half of wall?
Crack on

Set dots and get someone to mix up for you so you can just concentrate with getting t on the wall :coffe:

The area is about 30m2 but I'm so slow I had trouble finishing one about 16m2 the other week.

I guess I'd just like to know if the mesh way mentioned above will work without cracking along the joins or if there's another way that would be better (other than doing it in one hit)?

The area is about 30m2 but I'm so slow I had trouble finishing one about 16m2 the other week.
I guess I'd just like to know if the mesh way mentioned above will work without cracking along the joins or if there's another way that would be better (other than doing it in one hit)?
Soak the f**k**g wall down just makes sure hose pipe can reach the other end though :ROFLMAO: