Are things getting busier for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we are similar freerider :RpS_thumbup: ... I should of written things a little better

Cant believe people think you should stick to one trade and dont touch anything else.

Whats the betting those people have,painted,gardening.g bit of chippy in their own home or litle extra on a job.

When i render i scaffold my own jobs as i have many years in that.and laying slabs.

If work is quiet and your compentant with a task why not take it

when im quiet i turn my hand to firefighting just to keep me busy really plus i like the double income and robbing the other firefighters of work

Yeah I agree dan but I should of been clearer ... its not the doing a task if your competent more the people we all see who advertise or think they are but aren't and its every trade that suffers .

And don't get me started about fire-fighters :RpS_mad::RpS_lol:

Very busy at the moment and for the next few months. Phone is ringing too. Been working long days and 6/7 days a week.

ive just seen an advert bloke from oldbury plasterer offering his services for 30 pound oh yes 30 pound a day cor get me breath:-0 i bet hes busy

Snowed under! Working days on 3 big refurbs and nights on resturant shop fits. Cant complain except for the fact that am not seeing me son and my mrs is sick of me lol Shes also sick of this forum and i qoute... all u do is sit on that computer! U plaster all day and come home and talk shite with a load of other shite talkiung plasterers lol anbody else having this problem?

Snowed under! Working days on 3 big refurbs and nights on resturant shop fits. Cant complain except for the fact that am not seeing me son and my mrs is sick of me lol Shes also sick of this forum and i qoute... all u do is sit on that computer! U plaster all day and come home and talk shite with a load of other shite talkiung plasterers lol anbody else having this problem?

Sounds sadly familier :-/, my kids don't recognise me as I'm out the door before they get up and back in when they are in bed..

not good :(

Yep :)

I am on here wheni am on holiday as well :D

I start a house reskim on monday.... I have 10 days to get as much done as I can before I go on my hols :)

Danny

Cant believe people think you should stick to one trade and dont touch anything else.

Whats the betting those people have,painted,gardening.g bit of chippy in their own home or litle extra on a job.

When i render i scaffold my own jobs as i have many years in that.and laying slabs.

If work is quiet and your compentant with a task why not take it

I'm a sparks by trade successfully turned plasterer. I offer all services in the building trade and when a sizeable job comes in i draught in other quality tradesman that i work with to ensure that all work is meticulously churned out. Had 14 years work now without advertising.

I'm a sparks by trade successfully turned plasterer. I offer all services in the building trade and when a sizeable job comes in i draught in other quality tradesman that i work with to ensure that all work is meticulously churned out. Had 14 years work now without advertising.

yuk!!

lol, just for the record i have learned plastering properly and been doing it for ten years now. Not just a have a goer!!!!

Booked up solid until October however only one new customer the rest is on going clients that have been doing their places up bit by bit. As said in a previous tread its feast or fammie watch it go dead in November

I can fit a socket and a light switch :RpS_sneaky:

If you do im telling on you..................trying to think of that knob jockey who used to be on here who got his y fronts in a twist about doing electrics and threatening court action.................:RpS_laugh:..............im sure he was welsh...................:RpS_unsure:

If you do im telling on you..................trying to think of that knob jockey who used to be on here who got his y fronts in a twist about doing electrics and threatening court action.................:RpS_laugh:..............im sure he was welsh...................:RpS_unsure:

Yeah I seem to rememeber he was partial to a bit mutton :RpS_thumbup:

Aye thats him , spat his dummy out and took his ball home.......................:rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.