are the best plasterers FAT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
i have a theory that the best spreads are usually a bit barrel shaped ,fat-boys, porkers,tubby custards , what do you think ? has physique anything to do with it, one of my tutors had really long arm's,you know the type could drive his car from the back seats !........

Heh I was just thinking this the other day...all the best lads I know are shall we say stocky!

The skinny uns are just DIYers.

i have a theory that the best spreads are usually a bit barrel shaped ,fat-boys, porkers,tubby custards , what do you think ? has physique anything to do with it, one of my tutors had really long arm's,you know the type could drive his car from the back seats !........

i think you could br digging yourself in a hole mate.

Nee way marra.................anyway arsenal r dead in the water when ya anchor man RVP jumps ship.....i in now way intended my answer to be nautically themes.

No way fact,
all shapes and sizes are equally as good, however being fit and lithe I tend to float around the scaffolding far easier the porky barrel shaped fat b$$$$$ds.

Rock on!

are the best plasterers FAT !! took my misses mini out the today dun arf get some looks :RpS_lol: looks a bit like fatarm mmmm

Ime 56 and 11 and half stone and still a bit lively but i must admit my finishing is crap of lately the old eyes have gone, whent in this morning to do one wall, one bag on a kitchen refurb didnt need doing but the customer wanted it done 90% wont be seen done it one coat thick, sponge and plazzie in and out in an hour and half looked realy good but ile sure ile find fault Monday

Ime 56 and 11 and half stone and still a bit lively but i must admit my finishing is crap of lately the old eyes have gone, whent in this morning to do one wall, one bag on a kitchen refurb didnt need doing but the customer wanted it done 90% wont be seen done it one coat thick, sponge and plazzie in and out in an hour and half looked realy good but ile sure ile find fault Monday

So fatarm and artisan said :RpS_thumbup: comes to us all my friend :RpS_blushing: im into clay now i just call it rustic :RpS_thumbsup:

I'm 19.5 stone , 50 this month and still give my lads a run for their money, and can still run up an down a scaffold all day long
As the young bull stood at the top of an hill, watching an herd of cows in the field below with his old man, once said "dad let's run down and shag one of them cows" old bull " no son, let's walk down and shag em all !!!"

no jj is s**t lol

Status
Not open for further replies.