Are LFC gonna catch Man Shitty

Members online

Stoke will bring them citeh lads down to earth when they come to stoke next Monday lol :risas:

Why do I mean 3rd?? It's 2 points between Liverpool , spurs & man utd but the battle will be between Liverpool & spurs for 2nd place.

Which is what I said

Despite Utd being there all season lol

Doesn't matter. it's where they are in the end. Spurs are a better side than Liverpool & utd imo but the league says different

You have dismissed Utd finishing 2nd despite being there all season, doesn’t make any sense at all. League positions do not lie. As of Monday night Utd will be back 2nd 4 points clear of spurs

Yes why pmsl

i know after tomorrow there will be 3 northen clubs top of the league !!!
just a shame united are not on top.

spurs have an amazing 2nd leg against juve.....looking forward to it.
very hard team to score against and spurs put 3 past them.

It’s actually a shame it’s come to this for Arsene, but he was never the great manager made out, his success was built on the existing back four of Adams and co

there was a time he had some world class players.....henry berkamp and the french fella (roy keanes mate)
ye mate they had an amazing back four then sol campbell spilt the beans and it all went sour :love:

To be fair looks like top four are already sorted but like what’s been said good fight for 2nd.
Only LFC will probably beat united but lose to stoke!
Champions league still looking tasty though.

To be fair looks like top four are already sorted but like what’s been said good fight for 2nd.
Only LFC will probably beat united but lose to stoke!
Champions league still looking tasty though.
United have only beat Arsenal of the big 5 this season

United big names just aren't performing though. Can't help thinking the special one has run out of special juice

players on too much money again.....i think rooney has 10 goals under his belt at everton.
pep has an open cheque book as well as united and chelsea.
burnley a cracking team this season id like to see the others work on there budget.
bring footy back to life again (y)

players on too much money again.....i think rooney has 10 goals under his belt at everton.
pep has an open cheque book as well as united and chelsea.
burnley a cracking team this season id like to see the others work on there budget.
bring footy back to life again (y)
3 leagues in one now bottom middle and top 5. Big price tag on pogba has to come with pressure. The toon are just hoping the teams below them keep losing lol.

3 leagues in one now bottom middle and top 5. Big price tag on pogba has to come with pressure. The toon are just hoping the teams below them keep losing lol.

my old fella sunderland fan.
i had to watch every match on tele with him for past few years.....bloody painfull it was.
even went on a coach pub trip to ostende/amsterdamn a few years back ...after 2 days on the beer sunday morning we went to watch sunderland v newcastle in what looked like a quiet cafe from the outside....my good fuucking god walked into a hall with about 200 newcastle fans...me n him only 2 wearing red n black....i just wanted to die!!!
everyone was screaming with laughter at us for 90 mins...with some fat newcastle fella shredding us to bits.....i couldnt understand a word he was saying thank fuuck :LOL:

Theres only 1 united.....Leeds!!

Ok sorry Il keep quiet :rayos: I don't even like football

i was sat in a pub on my own watching man u and newcastle a long time ago in lytham...2 lads asked to sit with me to watch the game....it was only ANT and DEC !!!
filming simon cowels tv shite in blackpool one year.
some young cuunt spotted them on the table next to us and kept shouting over to us COME ON UNITED COME ON UNITED COME ON UNITED for about an hour.
fair play to dec said to him....."can you please f**k**g pipe it down there both united ya t**t"

Doesn't matter. it's where they are in the end. Spurs are a better side than Liverpool & utd imo but the league says different
The league doesn’t lie at this stage of the season don’t know why you say spurs are better than Liverpool ? I’d say on a par ! Robbed us of 2 points the other week ! If spurs get done by the Italians then they will nose dive but also if they were to beat those Italians of which I hope so they could go all the way ! Just like us .

United big names just aren't performing though. Can't help thinking the special one has run out of special juice
Totally agree . I can see him going to psg . He.s lived on his fortunes at Porto for long enough. Money he.s had most managers could make a great team . Let him go to a championship side and see if he can get em promoted......sorry f**k**g hate the bloke and the time he put ball behind his back when Chelsea played liverpool Gerrard should of smacked him in face

Totally agree . I can see him going to psg . He.s lived on his fortunes at Porto for long enough. Money he.s had most managers could make a great team . Let him go to a championship side and see if he can get em promoted......sorry f**k**g hate the bloke and the time he put ball behind his back when Chelsea played liverpool Gerrard should of smacked him in face

No chance he will go to PSG, they will not accept anti football.

Liverpool will be second, spurs or Man U 3rd. Spurs team doesn't have the strength in depth mind.

I've got West Brom, stoke....and the toon to go down. The toon just can't score goals where as Swansea,Palace,and Brighton can.