Are LFC gonna catch Man Shitty

Members online

Liverpool will be second, spurs or Man U 3rd. Spurs team doesn't have the strength in depth mind.
I think it be a scrap for second between them 3 . Can't call it . If Liverpool can keep all players and sort defence could do it next year

i was sat in a pub on my own watching man u and newcastle a long time ago in lytham...2 lads asked to sit with me to watch the game....it was only ANT and DEC !!!
filming simon cowels tv shite in blackpool one year.
some young cuunt spotted them on the table next to us and kept shouting over to us COME ON UNITED COME ON UNITED COME ON UNITED for about an hour.
fair play to dec said to him....."can you please f**k**g pipe it down there both united ya t**t"
Once in lanzarotte . Days when I cared and followed liverpool . Left wife n went found a quiet bar to watch liverpool v hull . Bar was dead part from 2 other people f**k**g hull fans n they won 2 nil I think . Couldn' b*****d believe it

Once in lanzarotte . Days when I cared and followed liverpool . Left wife n went found a quiet bar to watch liverpool v hull . Bar was dead part from 2 other people f**k**g hull fans n they won 2 nil I think . Couldn' b*****d believe it
It's usually Manu fans that are everywhere, you could be on the moon and find a Man U fan from Kent.

I've got West Brom, stoke....and the toon to go down. The toon just can't score goals where as Swansea,Palace,and Brighton can.
Of those 3 I would rather see palace go down. Big fan of Chris Houghton and Swansea are on fire.
Doesn't help that the slimani gadgie is injured. Wouldn't be the toon without twatful decisions though

Of those 3 I would rather see palace go down. Big fan of Chris Houghton and Swansea are on fire.
Doesn't help that the slimani gadgie is injured. Wouldn't be the toon without twatful decisions though
Who's the top scorer is it Dwight gale on about 4 ?
Yep I like Chris houghton he's a tactical proper coach, Swansea would be they got Carlos carvihal from us :nocausagracia:
If palace stay up, good old Roy should be manager of the season, when he took over after 7 games, it was played 7 lost 7 scored 0.

It's usually Manu fans that are everywhere, you could be on the moon and find a Man U fan from Kent.
There only two hull fans I.ve met in me life . Their story prob goes can ye remember when we beat Liverpool and found that one liverpool fan in that bar blah blah lol

Who's the top scorer is it Dwight gale on about 4 ?
Yep I like Chris houghton he's a tactical proper coach, Swansea would be they got Carlos carvihal from us :nocausagracia:
If palace stay up, good old Roy should be manager of the season, when he took over after 7 games, it was played 7 lost 7 scored 0.
Golden boot contender Gayle has 5

We are hopeful he can get double figures by next season

Last edited:
They lapped it up . As I left bar I said i.ve never met a hull fan in my life yet your two spring up half way round f**k**g world day ye beat us .
I was on holiday a few year ago in Mauritius on the other side of the world it was wednesday vs Leeds, the Mrs booked the holiday and I didn't realise it clashed, anyhow,I nashed from the wife found a bar on the beach to watch it on sky settled down,there were a few fellas watching it, none with any colours on, all of a sudden this tool comes in with a leeds top on , I thought here we go, he was giving it the big un, you know the type kicking every ball, I engaged in a bit of bar talk at the start telling him I was an owl.long story short I ended up walling him up by his neck after he got on my tit ends goading us he supped up and left, I then enjoyed the match.

If there is any ,they r all running scared because of Monday night at the bet 365 when stoke teach them a footballing lesson ,we’ll heres hoping we get near there goal a few times !!!!!!

I've never known it as open it's West Brom and still 2 from 6-7 really, but yes West Ham are dropping like a stone with a tough run in.