Are imperfections acceptable

Not my words mate, I found it thanks to @essexandy post but it is very interesting and well worth printing out and adding to bottom of quotes as a disclaimer.

It's all Tapit's fault.. I started looking at the new 2020 NHBC standards, Part 9 Finishes - It's actually an easy read, says one-coaters on plasterboard are ok, "Some colour and texture variation is inevitable; " and in Plastering 9.2
  • the number of coats should be sufficient to achieve a reasonably plane finish
  • finished surfaces, reveals, soffits to openings, external angles, etc. should be in accordance with Chapter 9.1 ‘A consistent approach to finishes’
9.1 says the NHBC inspector is God and makes the decision, and "work necessary to remedy minor variations from the tolerances and finishes given should be proportionate and appropriate to the circumstances: for example, how readily visible or extensive the affected part of the construction is "

It's all Tapit's fault.. I started looking at the new 2020 NHBC standards, Part 9 Finishes - It's actually an easy read, says one-coaters on plasterboard are ok, "Some colour and texture variation is inevitable; " and in Plastering 9.2
  • the number of coats should be sufficient to achieve a reasonably plane finish
  • finished surfaces, reveals, soffits to openings, external angles, etc. should be in accordance with Chapter 9.1 ‘A consistent approach to finishes’
9.1 says the NHBC inspector is God and makes the decision, and "work necessary to remedy minor variations from the tolerances and finishes given should be proportionate and appropriate to the circumstances: for example, how readily visible or extensive the affected part of the construction is "
Anything yet about using tape to fix beads?

6A7FD714-1E30-461B-89D0-F05C8876D47E.jpeg
D2FBA8E9-09FF-4D9B-929A-E9737D7AB8BD.jpeg

look at the marks on his wall he’s painting - it’s hardly blemish free but I’m sure it will paint up well.

Hi, I’ve been Plastering for about 10 years on and off worked with a lot of different plasters and felt my quality to be satisfactory Im in central London to skim a Wall 7m by 7m that has an led light that shines out the wall looks good in the day time and with the led light but they’ve checked it at night with torches and say it’s not flat Enough, not really sure what to do I don’t think re-skimming will get it any closer ive touched the wall up once at night with a flood light across it but they have not checked it again with a hi powered touch and can notice more imperfections what’s the best solution.
Tell them to walk away in jerky movements. If they want a wall to take a certain light then they should put droppers in ( temporary lights put in where the actual lights are going)