Aquapanel bits

zolco

Private Member
If anyone in the know-how other than runswithscissors would share who supplies and what's its name of the ventilation section on the cross section below would be much appreciated
696de3c086d3a37e4787cf412f93836d.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lots of options Zolco

The detail in the brochure is taken from a German detail and shows an expensive VWS profile (stainless steel, very expensive and not easy to find in the UK). Went with it many years ago, but not necessary for the board or render system - chose to show and spec high and allow the market, and render system partners, spec the beads to suit the render

You do not need to protect the bottom of the board, so a vent bead as above or a roll if insect mesh, then a surface mounted stop bead

Good luck

Rich

Lots of options Zolco

The detail in the brochure is taken from a German detail and shows an expensive VWS profile (stainless steel, very expensive and not easy to find the n the UK). Went with it many years ago, but not necessary for the board or render system - chose to show and spec high and allow the market, and render system partners, spec the beads to suit the render

You do not need to protect the bottom of the board, so a vent bead as above or a roll if insect mesh, then a surface mounted stop bead

Good luck

Rich
Cheers Rich,
Thanks for your email the other day! I didn't wanted to pester you, I thought you might be on holiday already.
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look

I really like the Wemico web site - shows profiles and beads really well and makes it easy whe trying to explain to customers or specifiers

I really like the Wemico web site - shows profiles and beads really well and makes it easy whe trying to explain to customers or specifiers
I'm trying to specify it for myself lol, sips will be built on site if BC happy with it, I take they will have some say as well what option they prefer, just trying to cost it up at the minute and put planning in.

Cheers Rich,
Thanks for your email the other day! I didn't wanted to pester you, I thought you might be on holiday already.
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look

I have broken up for the holidays, but will pop on here and pick up mails from time to time

It is also GREAT to get info and experience from others on TPF. I don't confess to know it all, and guys like Malc and Dan (as well as many others on here) do it for a living and will know the real life products / best supply routes etc

Good luck