aprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoner

I'm looking for an aprenticeship to get into plastering. Basicaly I have a criminal recold and can't get a job with anyone. If I can get into plastering I can start selfemployed so it wont matter. I have NVQs in painting and decorating and baking so I am a good learner. Thanks

I love the combination of decorating and baking what your saying is your a cake decorator!! Have you tried greggs!
Only kidding fella i hope your coming into plastering for the right reasons and maybe someone will give you a chance you need to tell us what area your in?

I had an asbo but thats not on my recold. I got done for racial assault and got 17 months. But anyways I just want to change and get back on with my life

I dont want to go to college i just want to learn off someone. I get dole so you don't even have to pay me whem I'm learning if you want.

I had an asbo but thats not on my recold. I got done for racial assault and got 17 months. But anyways I just want to change and get back on with my life
Fair play to you stoner least your been up front with us theres guys on here from your area so keep posting everyone deserves a chance:RpS_thumbup:

Wind up,surely? If not stoner I admire your honesty but it might be worth trying to sell yourself in a different way.
the forum name stoner doesn't really do you justice.:RpS_thumbup:

Its not a wind up mate. I can give you the number of my advisor if you want. I tried using liam but it didn't work so basicaly I just used a nikname.

Also I do agree with smoother,everyone does deserve a chance,as I've said I admire your honesty whitch is one good attribute,you just need to show more of them bud.:RpS_thumbup:

I think the first thing to do also is get yourelf a cscs card and if you dont drive get yourself on the road.use the government to your favour while your not working jobcentre maybe able to help you in the right direction?

Nipped out at 5 to score a Henry lol, must admit i spent my early days in a haze !! or was that my early daze. we did"nt have asbos back then , it was called getting a kickin in the cells :) good luck keep yer head down be straight and keep respect for others and yerself and you"ll do alright.

Nipped out at 5 to score a Henry lol, must admit i spent my early days in a haze !! or was that my early daze. we did"nt have asbos back then , it was called getting a kickin in the cells :) good luck keep yer head down be straight and keep respect for others and yerself and you"ll do alright.
Never got into the weed but the amount of ecstacy i put into my body when i was a turbo raver should of killed me off by now ahh to be young n care free!!:RpS_lol:

when y do get a job plastering and a customer says eee a bet you good at icing a cake you can say yes i am instead of fook off twatt

Status
Not open for further replies.