Apps for quotes & invoices

Members online

Just landed a new job ish . Steady away 160 a day . No quoting fetching gear . Can break of to do my own jobs but I.m happy staying 4/5 days with em. Done three days and think I only mixed 6 bags up and 2 breaks a day . f**k**g suits me
£160 a day after tax is fair game for 2 bags a day

Just landed a new job ish . Steady away 160 a day . No quoting fetching gear . Can break of to do my own jobs but I.m happy staying 4/5 days with em. Done three days and think I only mixed 6 bags up and 2 breaks a day . f**k**g suits me

Giz a job

I.m coming to do your bins lol. I dont need much mate got f**k all out going. So steady away. Can top it up on little private jobs. Just stick stupid prices in . If you win em it's good if not happy plodding along
If you’re happy with that and hassle free then fair play to you. That kinda rate was flying about over 20 years ago though mate, It’s detrimental to the trade now.

If you’re happy with that and hassle free then fair play to you. That kinda rate was flying about over 20 years ago though mate, It’s detrimental to the trade now.
I wont be pulling trees up. 12 oclock boards turned up first day. I only want three days to be fair

I wont be pulling trees up. 12 oclock boards turned up first day. I only want three days to be fair
I've switched to subbing on site
Money's better , doing less due to health and safety ,on my 5th week and will probably not work for a good few months when I finish next week
Loads of work being offered , no hassle easy money imo

I was out 3 hours pricing other day. Fed up with it
Price off pics! I price 90% off images.granted there's been odd job where I've thought bloody hell wish I would of seen this etc but thats only because its like jobs from pics that are on third floor of houses and cream carpets etc other than that its plastering so a few images are enough to quote.f**k wasting my time these days in pricing after work

Price off pics! I price 90% off images.granted there's been odd job where I've thought bloody hell wish I would of seen this etc but thats only because its like jobs from pics that are on third floor of houses and cream carpets etc other than that its plastering so a few images are enough to quote.f**k wasting my time these days in pricing after work

You @lurpak Twin. Sure he did same

Pal of mine does it all the time.
For me personally I think it’s very unprofessional (unless it’s off of plans of course) and there’s also far to many variables to price a job from pics.

Fuckinghell never priced a job in my life off a photo when people have asked me to give them and idea of photo i put the phone down
thought these type of people was messas
If it works what can I say

Pal of mine does it all the time.
For me personally I think it’s very unprofessional (unless it’s off of plans of course) and there’s also far to many variables to price a job from pics.
I.d do it if I knew builder and it was over boards. If it was a private job I.d make clear it's a estimate but prefer to go look

I've switched to subbing on site
Money's better , doing less due to health and safety ,on my 5th week and will probably not work for a good few months when I finish next week
Loads of work being offered , no hassle easy money imo
Roughly how many metres are you getting done a day mate? Don't worry, if that c**t @algeeman takes the piss I'll get. Esme to punch him in the throat. He's scared of her you know.

It 100% works for me,its done me once,bedroom on top floor of a 3 story house,msged me day before saying can I make sure carpets are covered as there brand new and cream carpets,always cover with carpet roll anyhow but was a extra cost,I don't waste my free time now battling through traffic to go look at jobs that 90 % of time I'm too expensive,did a job today from pictures,3 bedroom walls and 2 and half bags for £440 and i was home by 1.45 and started at 8..not bad I suppose,dont care if it dsnt work for you it works for me.more me time,less fuel etc

It 100% works for me,its done me once,bedroom on top floor of a 3 story house,msged me day before saying can I make sure carpets are covered as there brand new and cream carpets,always cover with carpet roll anyhow but was a extra cost,I don't waste my free time now battling through traffic to go look at jobs that 90 % of time I'm too expensive,did a job today from pictures,3 bedroom walls and 2 and half bags for £440 and i was home by 1.45 and started at 8..not bad I suppose,dont care if it dsnt work for you it works for me.more me time,less fuel etc
You can do the photo thing now then!
Right Monday morning 8 a.m. Sharp photograph at the workplace with a piece of paper kinky boy written on it or your on the dole scratching your hole:ROFLMAO:

You can do the photo thing now then!
Right Monday morning 8 a.m. Sharp photograph at the workplace with a piece of paper kinky boy written on it or your on the dole scratching your hole:ROFLMAO:
What you mean a photo thing? Im not in now tom until back end of week,il try upload a photo later with name on paper in back of van,il try never uploaded on here

Didn't think it was so easy to upload.zombie if I can do it anybody can

Attachments

• 20200911_163101.jpg
    20200911_163101.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 153
What you mean a photo thing? Im not in now tom until back end of week,il try upload a photo later with name on paper in back of van,il try never uploaded on here
Only pulling your leg mate :ROFLMAO:
It is good to see some of the lads posting their work though keeps the place a bit professional

Only pulling your leg mate :ROFLMAO:
It is good to see some of the lads posting their work though keeps the place a bit professional
Heres one of mine . Just enjoyed this job. Lovely customer. Doi g work for joiner who was on it in a few weeks. He asked me how I got bend on boards. I told him with all my professionalism and expertise what I did.
I lent em against wall on night and hoped they would fit
Screenshot_20200822-081737_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Tom81 ive raised invoices ok but not sure if doing something wrong with estimates i seem to be getting copies sent to my email is thst normal or you recon im f**k**g sumet up and customer not getting a copy?

Heres one of mine . Just enjoyed this job. Lovely customer. Doi g work for joiner who was on it in a few weeks. He asked me how I got bend on boards. I told him with all my professionalism and expertise what I did.
I lent em against wall on night and hoped they would fit View attachment 53441
Good job mate,
Hack off for me today hard as fock old council house
20200911_123344.jpg