apprenticeship/labouring

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcC

Hi my name is David McCartney I am sixteen and looking to pursue a career in plastering.

I have recently passed a NPA plastering course, in college I studied plastering and I have used sand and lime, browning, bonding and multi finish. I learned how to straighten a wall with screeds using sand and lime and also browning, I also learned how to put beads on using bonding and I learned how to dot and dab with bonding. I can also fit plasterer boards to ceilings and apply a finish to a high standard. All my work is complete to a very high and clean standard.

I also done some bench work with casting plaster, we made skirting for a project we done, we also made cornice we done this by making a mould then taking reveres moulds from that.
I am looking for an apprenticeship but would be willing to labour and learn from a professional I have passed my CITB test and if I got took on as an apprentice the company would get a grant to pay for some of my wages, I am very hard working and easy to get on with, and can work on my own or with a team. At college I had 100% attendance and was never late, if you require a reference my lecturer would be happy to supply one.

I would be grateful if you get back to me
Thanks for reading
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

David McCartney

good luck david you can do no more.

what area do you live in? and a phone no or email address would be helpfull.

apprenticeship/labouring Glasgow

Hi my name is David McCartney I am sixteen and looking to pursue a career in plastering.

I have recently passed a NPA plastering course, in college I studied plastering and I have used sand and lime, browning, bonding and multi finish. I learned how to straighten a wall with screeds using sand and lime and also browning, I also learned how to put beads on using bonding and I learned how to dot and dab with bonding. I can also fit plasterer boards to ceilings and apply a finish to a high standard. All my work is complete to a very high and clean standard.

I also done some bench work with casting plaster, we made skirting for a project we done, we also made cornice we done this by making a mould then taking reveres moulds from that.
I am looking for an apprenticeship but would be willing to labour and learn from a professional I have passed my CITB test and if I got took on as an apprentice the company would get a grant to pay for some of my wages, I am very hard working and easy to get on with, and can work on my own or with a team. At college I had 100% attendance and was never late, if you require a reference my lecturer would be happy to supply one.

I would be grateful if you get back to me
Thanks for reading
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

David McCartney

Mobile-07716257932
Email-davidmccartney1996@gmail.com

Thanks David :)

Stick about and get stuck in I am sure you will find someone willing to give you a chance :) Be keen but dont be desperate :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.