Apprentices required throughout the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for quality apprentices for mainly large site contracts throughout the south.

Time wasters need not respond.

Present sites are in twickenham, clapham & Cambridge, however there are many others coming up all over the south and we are presently compiling an apprentice trade bank to call upon

Good prices with regular payments and no messing about

to register your interest please email all your details incl contact details and present level of skills and experience to apprentice@plastererslimited.com

many thanks

I'm up for anything in the south east and London if the rates are ok. Looking to subbie as I have my first baby due in a week so don't want to be bogged down in paper work and plans. We do internal and external all systems and spray almost everything.

plastering is dirty hard work, why would anyone wanna do it when they can be a sparky, plumber or chippy? I for see a short fall in the future of spreads that can use a rule

plastering is dirty hard work, why would anyone wanna do it when they can be a sparky, plumber or chippy? I for see a short fall in the future of spreads that can use a rule

In the future ?? Lol, I have successfully managed to find plasterers that say they have been plastering for 20 years that can't use one either !

Just finished a 3 week course in rendering and plastering. Anybody interested? South-East-Essex can go to London areas. Top of my plastering class! Lol

Nice more ££££ for those of us who can. Leave the skimmers ( titanic spreads) to the £1.50 m2

Hi my name is James. I live in Salisbury and I am desperate to become a plasterer. I am 26 years of age and a butcher by trade. I have some construction experience but plastering is something I have always wanted to do. I have my cscs card. Just need a chance and someone willing to teach me the trade. I have my own van. Willing to travel. I'm not a time waster. Hard working willing to listen and learn. My telephone number is 07771 259548. Thanks James Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.