Apprentices looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

We are looking for Plastering companies in the Greater Manchester area to employee an apprentice, we have eager canditatates looking to start an apprenticeship in Plastering,

To help support businesses create a skilled workforce, the government contributes full funding towards the costs of training apprentices aged 16-18.

Geason's had an OFSTED inspection last week and our academy and trainers were all graded an OFSTED Grade 1.

If you are interested i can provide a full meeting to identify your training requirements and determine the best way to address them. I can also signpost you to funding available for your business.

Thanks
Lynn

Hi John, sorry im just seeing your reply, still geting used to the new forum layout.
yes we have lads in Stoke looking for an apprenticeship. Send me
Your details and what your looking for and i will pass it o our recruitment team. Are you citb registered ?

What is citb? ... I did have a card but it expired years ago, white and blue think it might have been that?

Construction industry training board, they pay you grants to cover any training or apprentices you employ.

Dan - 16-18 training all funded all you pay is their wages £3.70 an hour id recommend paying £150 a week but its down to the employer. Citb pay £6000 to a company who hires and apprentice in plastering lasting 24 months.

Hello Lynn.

I'm looking for a young lad in sheffield or rotherham.

Transport provided, some tools will be provided over time, looking for someone to start in the next few weeks.

Got to realise they will be fetching and carrying and learning the basics for 12 months.

Email me info@macplastering.com

Have a look at CITB.co.uk it explains all their benefits. I only deal with them on behalf of our customers to get them their grants etc.. It all differs depending what training you do.

Hello, I'm looking for an employer in the Birmingham area to take me on as an apprentice so I can get my NVQ2 in plastering, I have my painting and decorating NVQ just want to branch out now and get more stability. iv got a car so I can get around no problem, I would be grateful if you could reply or point me in the right direction.
Many Thanks.

Hi Ryan i have checked with our Apprenticeship team but we have no employer vacancies in Birmingham at present. I will keep you in mind if one comes up.

Hello, I'm looking for an employer in the Birmingham area to take me on as an apprentice so I can get my NVQ2 in plastering, I have my painting and decorating NVQ just want to branch out now and get more stability. iv got a car so I can get around no problem, I would be grateful if you could reply or point me in the right direction.
Many Thanks.

Get posting a bit more on the forum buddy there are a few spreads from that way that will need a hand soon enough so stick around :)

Im a new menber to the site and i am looking to obtain a plastering apprenticeship, so if anyone hears of any positions within the north west could they please let me know

Thanks

Christopher send me your number by DM and i will call you tomorrow. We have employers looking for plastering apprentices in north west..
Thanks
Lynn

Cheers Lynn, i will message you my number to your works email now

Hi geason I've been looking to get an apprenticeship in Newcastle for a long time now to no avail do you have any advice for me please

Jimmy if you send me your details i can arrange for one of the apprenticeship team to come in and see you?

Hi I'm 23 years old looking to get back into plastering, already completed a level 1 course at Leeds college of building.

Any help would be great!
Based in Leeds

My email is leepatrick1992@gmail.com
Lee i have sent your details to our apprenticeship team and they will contact you when a vacancy comes up in Leeds.

Thanks
Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.