Apprentice

carys

In two minds do I take a nother apprentice on. Or just carry on like I am get a hand when needed. Does anybody on here take aprentice on and what the score whith grants to keep them thanks

In two minds do I take a nother apprentice on. Or just carry on like I am get a hand when needed. Does anybody on here take aprentice on and what the score whith grants to keep them thanks
My apprentice just finished his course . Went to local college 1 day a week for 2 years . You’ll need to register with citb to get grants . £500 a quarter and £3500 lump sum once course is complete and you send in his certification to citb. Also have to prove apprentice is employed and pay his holidays . It’s a ball ache but it’s rewarding if you put the effort in and jump through the hoops .

My apprentice just finished his course . Went to local college 1 day a week for 2 years . You’ll need to register with citb to get grants . £500 a quarter and £3500 lump sum once course is complete and you send in his certification to citb. Also have to prove apprentice is employed and pay his holidays . It’s a ball ache but it’s rewarding if you put the effort in and jump through the hoops .
How much do you pay him first second year?

I always have an apprentice. They’re always there and don’t let you down like random subby’s. On good jobs they can be very profitable. Always the down sides though. Extra insurance, paying for holidays or days you’ve got no work. The current lad is a cracker. He’ll stay and I’ll maybe get another apprentice.

I always have an apprentice. They’re always there and don’t let you down like random subby’s. On good jobs they can be very profitable. Always the down sides though. Extra insurance, paying for holidays or days you’ve got no work. The current lad is a cracker. He’ll stay and I’ll maybe get another apprentice.
A good lad can save you two hours a day

Get all gear in and set up while you tape up . Tidy up load van while you finish.

Do you know anything x
Get all gear in set up and tape up 45mins max.
Tidy up and load up 0mins, do it while you’re troweling up!
I’ve had plenty of labourers and I’ve never had one save me 2hrs in a day mate. #lazyfucker lol. X

You've been reading too many of algees posts John.
I.m turning in to him . One coated some walls in a room other day
IMG-20200212-WA0003.jpeg