apprentice

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been really busy non stop in the last few weeks am made up. if i get a laborer to help out how do i make him my apprentice? do i have to send him to college or does he do that? i would like him to learn on the job for commitment can i get a grant if he has been on the dole then i would get someone to work for me but the first months they would pay him more or less anf then if he was no good i could get rid of him after that. what insurance will i need:RpS_biggrin:

after reading this post and other works of literature by davethedog, hopefully for the sake of the plastering world davethedog is a world renowned famous qualified plasterer,who travels the world giving lectures on plastering offering advice, a kind of a pope equivalent in the plastering world and jiust comes on this forum to wind us all up and take the mick, this is his way of relaxing, or dare I say it hes davethedog,

after reading this post and other works of literature by davethedog, hopefully for the sake of the plastering world davethedog is a world renowned famous qualified plasterer,who travels the world giving lectures on plastering offering advice, a kind of a pope equivalent in the plastering world and jiust comes on this forum to wind us all up and take the mick, this is his way of relaxing, or dare I say it hes davethedog,

or a comedian :RpS_laugh:

Could you imagine the apprentice goin to college n tutor asking what you have learnt on site this week?
Dumping bags of used finish In Wickes car park and giving the customer money back as we couldn't plaster the archway!?

Could you imagine the apprentice goin to college n tutor asking what you have learnt on site this week?
Dumping bags of used finish In Wickes car park and giving the customer money back as we couldn't plaster the arch way

Keep up the good work dave its important that these skills are passed down to future generations of puppy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.