Apprentice Plasterer/Tiller looking to learn the trade – Essex & Suffolk area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan1991

Hi,

I am a reliable and hardworking 22 year old looking to learn the trade on a part time basis.

I have a lot of experience working as a general labourer, however plastering and tiling are the trades I have always most admired and wanted to learn.

I am available evenings and weekends and I am prepared to work on a voluntary basis initially to prove my value and worth.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, you can contact me on: surgettr@live.com

Many thanks,

Ryan

Welcome along Ryan :RpS_thumbsup: I admire your enthusiasm but I don't think many plasterers work evenings. Best of luck to you bud

Hi,

I am a reliable and hardworking 22 year old looking to learn the trade on a part time basis.

I have a lot of experience working as a general labourer, however plastering and tiling are the trades I have always most admired and wanted to learn.

I am available evenings and weekends and I am prepared to work on a voluntary basis initially to prove my value and worth.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, you can contact me on: surgettr@live.com

Many thanks,

Ryan

yes welcome Ryan. You may get some weekend work if you are lucky. I worked 7 days a week in my 20's.

Good of you to offer to work for free initially. This is what I like to see. Instead of all what I want, what I want you are offering something in return. I you do this for me this is what I can do for you so to speak.

Remember? There is no such thing as a free lunch!

Good luck with your search. With enthusiasm you will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.