Apprentice in Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phill2788

Hi all I'm studying my level 1 at college but want to get on to a apprenticeship with a company in Leeds I can drive and no how to spread plaster on walls etc

Phil just out of curiosity what are you expecting to earn a week etc with you being 27 it will be very difficult to get in with a firm for the 1st few months all ull be doing is fetching and carrying getting water sorted and cleaning up,learning to mix etc and getting taken piss out of which cums with the job I'm afraid how comes ur just wanting to get into plastering at 27? Ur going to be at least 32 ish before u earn a decent wage and that's not guaranteed..just curious as y you would get into plastering at 27 I c**t think of owt worse myself

Phil just out of curiosity what are you expecting to earn a week etc with you being 27 it will be very difficult to get in with a firm for the 1st few months all ull be doing is fetching and carrying getting water sorted and cleaning up,learning to mix etc and getting taken piss out of which cums with the job I'm afraid how comes ur just wanting to get into plastering at 27? Ur going to be at least 32 ish before u earn a decent wage and that's not guaranteed..just curious as y you would get into plastering at 27 I c**t think of owt worse myself
I started at 31!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.