Applying Weber to cement board.

Essex50

Hi all first post for me!

What's the best method when using Weber over cement board. Have taken some cladding off a small dormer above a garage and there's just insulation and stud work. Was going to apply cement board to it. Customer wants ivory colour scratch back finish, never gone over cement board before [emoji848] HELP!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better off with Weber sil over render board. Thin, flexible and a lot more sticky than mono. Mono on render board can be done but not advisable.

What's the best method when using Weber over cement board. Have taken some cladding off a small dormer above a garage and there's just insulation and stud work. Was going to apply cement board to it. Customer wants ivory colour scratch back finish, never gone over cement board before [emoji848] HELP!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum :D

Thanks!

Thanks!

Nope Weber pral isn't any good for this . K rend spec mesh hpx then top coat on boards ?