APPLE c**t'S

Members online

theclemo

Private Member
f**k me was trying to send videos from the I pad to a android phone. I even sent them from email can u play them no not on the android but u can on the I phone. What do they get out of stopping u from using the android??? Pissed me right off will never buy apple again. I got them sent but the s**t I had to do had to download a app then make a video on the app then send it to my phone. Wankers

Apple are shite. They make you use everything apple. f**k**g wireless earpods for the latest phone are £160. You can get the same spec phone on android for half the price. And you get an app drawer so they're not all over the homescreen like apple. Just got a oneplus 3t that would wipe the floor with any apple. Apple and Facebook and that zionist CIA stooge Zuckerburg are all wankers

Just bought a galaxy tablet, far better than apple. You can download and watch movies on it which you can't with iPad. In saying that though I do love my iPhone, tried the wife's Samsung for a few weeks and hated it and went back to iPhone. I do agree though that apple are c**ts.

Just got used to iPhone 7 now , wicked camera on it as well
IMG_0366.JPG

Reactions: gps
I hate apple. Bird got me an i-pad a couple Xmas ago, never use it. Don't even know where it is. Doesn't do anything my phone can't do. In Fact can do less things I want it to do. Streaming sports on it was a nightmare too. f**k that stick to my wee Sony lol.

Just changed from android to iPhone. Android kept downloading glitches and generally pissing me off. Never had iPhone before, always used android but lately the android seems intent on constantly asking to be updated so it can load itself with shite I neither asked for or wanted. So far the iPhone is better.

Take a read of this if you want to see what information google has stored about you. Whether it's your gmail account of the wifes or your youtube or google searches, places you've been, when you were there, images you've viewed, etc. I found things going back a few years. It's Orwellian. Deleted the lot of it and deactivated it.

https://www.bestvpn.com/delete-google-search-history/

Facebook are the same:

https://www.propublica.org/article/facebook-doesnt-tell-users-everything-it-really-knows-about-them

I always been a Nokia believer till the Lumia range was so crap I went with android HTC and now the huawei Nexus, can't fault them very good phones. I never fancied Apple products, my mrs used to love her iPhone now few years down the road she detest the thing and changing to android.

All this troubles of free file and data transfers between apple and another brands is for security reasons. Apple don't have antivirus programs like the rest. Everything is run within the software, hence the often software updates and keeping the money in the family of course .

Apple, no viruses, no hassle, no battery explosions, £9.99 a month for all the music on itunes, never crashes, backs everything up nightly and integrates brilliantly with other iphones. I have a family calander for the wife to let me know what shite she's roped us in to and the same app syncs and work things between me and my partners phone. No cunfusion no problems.

Andriod means you can download media but get 10 thousand pop ups saying you have issues. Magic. Stop being tight c**ts or become better geeks. Iphones are just as flexible as android with none of the drawbacks.

I tunes lost 70 of my albums.... rang up to see how i could transfer my music from my ipod back to my itunes... after 25 mins tell me it cant be done and had i tried googling it........

Sold it.....

I love Apple kit. Wouldn't entertain Windows or any other s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just changed from android to iPhone. Android kept downloading glitches and generally pissing me off. Never had iPhone before, always used android but lately the android seems intent on constantly asking to be updated so it can load itself with shite I neither asked for or wanted. So far the iPhone is better.
I only have to do the download 2 to 3 times a year. I have a I phone and android phone the android is far the better. My mate is it phone mad thinks is the best thing ever. So I give him the Samsung Galaxy 6 for a week. I said what do you think. It's faster better photos could watch movies no problem. What did he go and buy a new I phone lol. I find people that can't use smartphone all ways buy i phone tbh.

You have you just dont realise what a pain in the arse they are until you've had an iphone for a while
I've both phones never have a problem with the android mate or the i phone. But the android is by far the better. I don't buy cheap androids all ways the Samsung. I've 3 Samsung and 1 I phone and the Samsung 4 is better than the i phone 6. They are years behind the Americans are.

I only have to do the download 2 to 3 times a year. I have a I phone and android phone the android is far the better. My mate is it phone mad thinks is the best thing ever. So I give him the Samsung Galaxy 6 for a week. I said what do you think. It's faster better photos could watch movies no problem. What did he go and buy a new I phone lol. I find people that can't use smartphone all ways buy i phone tbh.

because iphone is idiot proof :D :D :D :D

My old Nokia used to be bulletproof........then I "upgraded" to a Sony.......it f**k*d up....then Samsung....it was good until recently.......so now it's an iPhone, but I followed up on @blackdog 's post.......Orwellian scary s**t.....:endesacuerdo:

My old Nokia used to be bulletproof........then I "upgraded" to a Sony.......it f**k*d up....then Samsung....it was good until recently.......so now it's an iPhone, but I followed up on @blackdog 's post.......Orwellian scary s**t.....:endesacuerdo:

I cant fault my samsung and when the batteries get scabby after a couple of years I buy a new battery :D

I cant fault my samsung and when the batteries get scabby after a couple of years I buy a new battery :D
Got fed up taking mine back to the shop.......they took an age plugging it in to some thingumyjig to de-bug it and made it worse! All I wanted was a reliable telephone that I could carry in my pocket (my grandad would be amazed at that).....when I first had it, it was just grand.
Suspiciously it began to behave erratically just after I was offered an upgrade that I refused. I said "nah, your ok this phone's fine mate".........makes you wonder

Got fed up taking mine back to the shop.......they took an age plugging it in to some thingumyjig to de-bug it and made it worse! All I wanted was a reliable telephone that I could carry in my pocket (my grandad would be amazed at that).....when I first had it, it was just grand.
Suspiciously it began to behave erratically just after I was offered an upgrade that I refused. I said "nah, your ok this phone's fine mate".........makes you wonder

Hmmmm Honestly I have never had an issue and my wifes phones have all been good in fact she has most of my hand me down phones...

Most issues come from phones being filled up with unwanted pictures and what not... like a PC :D

Hmmmm Honestly I have never had an issue and my wifes phones have all been good in fact she has most of my hand me down phones...

Most issues come from phones being filled up with unwanted pictures and what not... like a PC :D
Thing is I seldom take photos, don't browse the web on the phone, so it's calls,texts, and an odd email......couldn't fathom it, neither did the shop, the phone kept on "alerting" for no reason......received phantom texts......when you look in the text menu thingy, nothing there! Frustrating.

Thing is I seldom take photos, don't browse the web on the phone, so it's calls,texts, and an odd email......couldn't fathom it, neither did the shop, the phone kept on "alerting" for no reason......received phantom texts......when you look in the text menu thingy, nothing there! Frustrating.

very odd