App

IMG_4639.jpeg

I had to join the NHBC years ago when I had a period that I built properties. I did build 17 properties ,stopping when a recession hit. As I am well known as a plastering contractor in my area I did get quite a few plastering jobs from them. The NHBC is just an insurance co.

I had to join the NHBC years ago when I had a period that I built properties. I did build 17 properties ,stopping when a recession hit. As I am well known as a plastering contractor in my area I did get quite a few plastering jobs from them. The NHBC is just an insurance co.
malc, i was watching ipswich town match on tv the other week, did i see some plastering company advertising round the ground, cant remember the name, just never seen a plasterer advertise this way,

malc, i was watching ipswich town match on tv the other week, did i see some plastering company advertising round the ground, cant remember the name, just never seen a plasterer advertise this way,
Hector, I have not seen the advert I guess that is R J Dean they do advertise on local media. He is a member on this forum ,been a few years since he has posted.
There is no large plastering com. in Ipswich since A J O'Connell folded.