anyone willing to go halves?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a sign in selco in Wimbledon last weekend bent timber 70/ per cent off, they had a trolley load of the host twisted wood you would find.

I went in wickes the other day and in the car park was massive box and a sign saying free wood. Had a look inside and it was the chipboard packer feet from pallets of plasterboard. Wtf would you want that for?

Nick says he would of had them but they wont ship to the US....................:huh:

though he was onni off for a bit?
i cant say too much mate but im rushed off my feet :RpS_wink: (you never know whos looking or grassing on here) anyway ive a poorly elbow ye know
lee have you done the dream team?

Holy **** !
im with the other chap,my old boss in the 80s would of saved em and used them up ont next job.
he used to have us routing around the floor after a day boarding picking clouts up "penny each them,pick enough up and it pay your wage at end of week"
no **** Sherlock, you only paid me £26 a week :)

We did some flats when I first started and the ceiling heights were 2.3 so all the 100mm off cuts were used on the cupboards. Must have cost more in scrim than it would to use full boards lol

We did some flats when I first started and the ceiling heights were 2.3 so all the 100mm off cuts were used on the cupboards. Must have cost more in scrim than it would to use full boards lol
Lol, yea more time to cut and fit, more screws and more scrim. Being tight is a false economy!

Status
Not open for further replies.