Anyone wear a fitbit while plastering?

Members online

No members online now.
Everyone's an extremist these days. You could say its got zero relevance so is completely nonsensical.

Or you could just say that the relevance is somewhat limited and will vary.

That was kind of the whole point of the question. It's interesting to see what the range is and what different people are burning while doing the same job ....
Exactly, saying zero relevance is ridiculous. It would clearly have a relevance especially if 4 or 5 people had fit bits, could at least take an average, and tbh I doubt they'd be too dissimilar. Basically complete burns about 1000 calories more than someone in a none physical job. Which probably isn't too far off for all of us

Exactly, saying zero relevance is ridiculous. It would clearly have a relevance especially if 4 or 5 people had fit bits, could at least take an average, and tbh I doubt they'd be too dissimilar. Basically complete burns about 1000 calories more than someone in a none physical job. Which probably isn't too far off for all of us
That's kind of my point though Nathaniel.
Were all going to be pretty similar if you take out the variables. Specific calorie burn isn't going to have any correlation to another person so why be specific.

My point exactly. Glad that you got what the point of the casual discussion was!

To get a rough idea of how much it varies....
Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

That's kind of my point though Nathaniel.
Were all going to be pretty similar if you take out the variables. Specific calorie burn isn't going to have any correlation to another person so why be specific.
Its not a scientific experiment mate. Just how msnt calories do we roughly burn on a days graft. Answer seems to be around 3750. Cheers