John j

Mono Don
Any good .

I.m f**k**g.freezing in this garage and plasterers playing up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-135259_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-135259_Samsung Internet.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 153
About 3years , great .it turns its self off when it's had enough. I use it to hurry up the pva and finish.

Yeah seen em think there 2.5 . What's it like and how long you had it
They have stopped making the red ones they was faulty,
They have replaced them with these 2.5 kW I brought one to heat up my garage the weekend they work really well bring a double garage up to a good temperature
20201202_172253.jpg

Any good .

I.m f**k**g.freezing in this garage and plasterers playing up

Yes mate, they're the nuts.

I was freezing in a massive loft this time last year. The builder bought in one and said you'll be baking in 20 minutes.
He weren't wrong, we were cooking!

I went and bought 2.

One was a SIP fireball 3kw, (same thing in black.)

Just got to watch the cable! As they're 3kw they're bloody demanding and will melt any extension leads etc

If you can, plug straight into a socket or wall. They'll heat a massive area!

Ha I meant gave it some hammer some days through winter . Alot dont seem to last
That one that I showed you the photo of in Screwfix they are the replacement to the red ones there really good John I had them red ones on on everyday drying out my house last winter for well over a month
The one you put up they have similar in Toolstation but got s**t reviews

I just read them reviews.

That builder last year had 3 altogether, 2 were scorching and one was s**t. It was brand new but I reckon the element was f**k*d in it and only blew luke warm.
They look the business but the reviews put me off so I got the Screwfix ones there good though

So back track a bit.

I.m tempted to go with one on amazon but has some one said tool station do same but its shite

And with it being 3.0 will it melt extensions