Anyone used Stucanet?

GrantyBoy

Doing a dentists shopfront this week - it was previously cement rendered on EML and building paper over ply wood but there has been water ingress and the whole lot is cracked and bossed.

We're going use stucanet, base coat and dry dash never used it before thought I'd ask.

Doing a dentists shopfront this week - it was previously cement rendered on EML and building paper over ply wood but there has been water ingress and the whole lot is cracked and bossed.

We're going use stucanet, base coat and dry dash never used it before thought I'd ask.

thats a new one on me

Why you using that over your usual materials?

Iv used it. It's crap!!! Well it's crap to use. And once I'd rendered it with more fixings in then specified it cracked around windows. Fully meshed in uf fibre base coat aswell!!! Never again for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk