Anyone on here from Plymouth?

Members online

Thought I had something to prove when I was a teenager amongst my mates, had a massive chargesheet mainly violence, when I met my wife she showed me the good Life, had a couple of kids moved to a nice area,
Applied for my shotgun licence and got it later I applied for my firearms and got it,
Several years later I had a pain in the ass neighbour and ended up beating him to a pulp, when they came and arrested me they came in a riot van I got cs gassed and put on remand ready for sentencing for GBH.
The night before I had been out lamping foxes and had a 243 firearms underneath my bed not even in the cabinet I wasn't even asked about them and they wasn't ceased, just before sentencing I rang the police up and told them I want to surrender licences I must have woken them up because within the hour firearms officers was around my house collecting the guns,
What makes it even more ridiculous is I rang up my mate who had a firearms certificate and he went down the police station and got them back out for me and kept them in his cabinet.
So moral to story is you should of just shot him

IF it's true.

None of us knows whether it's really true or not.

The media tells you it is, so it's easier to just believe all the sordid details must be true, without actually verifying them.

The media are a bunch of lying cnts, so why be so quick to believe them on this occasion, when they've lied hundreds of thousands of times before?

Is it because you like to feel indignant and self-righteous about the alleged wrongdoings of an alleged psychopath who allegedly did something terrible?

IF it's true.

None of us knows whether it's really true or not.

The media tells you it is, so it's easier to just believe all the sordid details must be true, without actually verifying them.

The media are a bunch of lying cnts, so why be so quick to believe them on this occasion, when they've lied hundreds of thousands of times before?

Is it because you like to feel indignant and self-righteous about the alleged wrongdoings of an alleged psychopath who allegedly did something terrible?
So what you saying . He was a cracking lad who was just shooting cans but just a s**t shot

Nice try.

No, I'm saying no one here can possibly have verified whether the allegations in the news are true or not.

At the moment, it's allegations, assertions, rumours and hearsay.
It's true Plymouth a close knit place and loads of stuff flying round on social media

So what you saying . He was a cracking lad who was just shooting cans but just a s**t shot
He's off his tits. Doesn't believe anything anyone says. Even history never happened. It's a good way to never lose an argument in your own mind. Didn't see it so it never happened...

He's off his tits. Doesn't believe anything anyone says. Even history never happened. It's a good way to never lose an argument in your own mind. Didn't see it so it never happened...
Your just as bad your so convinced covid is a real thing you won't hear anything else

You've never proved a thing.

All you ever do is regurgitate whatever's in the media.

I have the balls to admit that I don't know.

You, on the other hand, arrogantly insist that everyone but you is thick as pigsh|t because they don't believe what you believe.

You've never proved a thing.

All you ever do is regurgitate whatever's in the media.

I have the balls to admit that I don't know.

You, on the other hand, arrogantly insist that everyone but you is thick as pigsh|t because they don't believe what you believe.
No I've never proved a thing to a man who doesn't believe anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes. You are correct

No I've never proved a thing to a man who doesn't believe anything he hasn't seen with his own eyes. You are correct

You've never proved a damn thing to anyone on this entire forum.

You're an evangelist for propaganda, but not to worry: you just keep deluding yourself that you're the smart one and everyone else is beneath you (y)

You've never proved a damn thing to anyone on this entire forum.

You're an evangelist for propaganda, but not to worry: you just keep deluding yourself that you're the smart one and everyone else is beneath you (y)
I don't believe what you just said exists. The words aren't real. What even are words? Just what someone told us to believe to have meaning. It's all fake

Whoever allowed that kid to have a gun licence back wants fookin! Gotta be police there the ones that come round to the house and assess everything!

Coulda been worse - he could've subscribed to mainstream media as well!!
Now look. Youve got likes off @Dollar and @Casper

That's not a good thing.

Anyway. What is it people think the 'MSM' are up to? Their agenda is selling news. Nothing more.

Alternative media are definitely no better. Both just pander nonsense to their chosen audiences