Anyone on here from Plymouth?

Members online

Yep spoke to me mate said some loony gone on rampage not slalom related just a nut job! I believe he had the astra xenix injection :oops:

He doesn't look a full shilling killed 5 people including a little girl and then shot himself! He didn't have any relation to the people he shot just random attack, crazy world they probably put covid on his death certificate though!
Screenshot_20210813_102532_com.android.chrome.jpg

He was a crane driver apparently! Makes you wonder if covid had anything to do with it he might of been out of work gone nuts because vaccine sent him wappy anything like that possible.

It's hard to get a shot gun/fire arms license, dumblane in the 90s saw to that. Don't believe the daily mail etc saying it's easy it's really not. The police come out to meet you etc the criteria is extensive.

He was a virgin living with his mum. Resentful, angry, bitter and depressed. All that and an unhealthy fascination with the U.S.
And a gun license that allowed him to keep a pump action shotgun in a residential area. Total fuckwit. I blame the authorities allowing him to have a license.

It's hard to get a shot gun/fire arms license, dumblane in the 90s saw to that. Don't believe the daily mail etc saying it's easy it's really not. The police come out to meet you etc the criteria is extensive.

It goes further than that - don't believe everything the media tells you about such incidents, either (including the current one).

He was a crane driver apparently! Makes you wonder if covid had anything to do with it he might of been out of work gone nuts because vaccine sent him wappy anything like that possible.
Some of the things he subscribed to on YouTube.... Good old Tommy Robinson nut job

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813_192542_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813_192542_com.twitter.android.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 122
It goes further than that - don't believe everything the media tells you about such incidents, either (including the current one).
Fuxin too right

Manchester arena
London 7/7
New Zealand mosque shooting
Nice truck attack
Pulse G** bar Orlando shooting
Paris bataclan
Las Vegas mass shootings

Ect ect

your welcome

Police took gun licence off him then gave him it back after he done anger management coarse!
Couldn't make it up what a shower of shite little girl dead because someone thought it would be OK to give him a gun licence back

2 similar news stories within 24 hours of each other is very unlikely to be random coincidence.

Perhaps someone may be trying to draw the public's attention away from other issues, by diverting the 'news' cycle.

We will just have to wait and see.

It's also interesting that we've just gone through 18 months of fearmongering, and now that fearmongering is faltering and losing steam, all of a sudden, a different kind of fearmongering is appearing in the news. Another mere coincidence?

I think not.

Although I don't agree with all the assertions in this video, it raises many legitimate points:

Last edited:
Thought I had something to prove when I was a teenager amongst my mates, had a massive chargesheet mainly violence, when I met my wife she showed me the good Life, had a couple of kids moved to a nice area,
Applied for my shotgun licence and got it later I applied for my firearms and got it,
Several years later I had a pain in the ass neighbour and ended up beating him to a pulp, when they came and arrested me they came in a riot van I got cs gassed and put on remand ready for sentencing for GBH.
The night before I had been out lamping foxes and had a 243 firearms underneath my bed not even in the cabinet I wasn't even asked about them and they wasn't ceased, just before sentencing I rang the police up and told them I want to surrender licences I must have woken them up because within the hour firearms officers was around my house collecting the guns,
What makes it even more ridiculous is I rang up my mate who had a firearms certificate and he went down the police station and got them back out for me and kept them in his cabinet.