Anyone noticed

BBC 1 was meaning specifically, don't think radio 4 has "news" does it,
Channel 4 aswell, they had a report about all this carry on a couple of weeks ago, was a report from America, turned out the hospital they did the report from was a training hospital, and the "victims" they were putting on ventilators and life support machines and wheeling around the place were mannequins, could see the hinges on the arms and necks, just shoving the bullshit right in peoples faces. was footage from a training hospital in America using dummies. shocking.

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/naughty-media-coronavirus-covid19.79178/post-1346301

EDIT: just noticed you beat me to it, posting the above vids while I was typing! :rayos:

I'm not implying there's zero virus, but when the sheer scale of the media lies are eventually revealed, I can't help thinking there's going to be several million people dismounting from their judgmental high horses, with very red faces.

Last edited:
haggis for dinner...bloody lovely :)

Um, I wouldn't eat that as I'm pretty sure that's a plate of model railway scenery and not food mate.

Scenery-82kb.jpg

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/naughty-media-coronavirus-covid19.79178/post-1346301

EDIT: just noticed you beat me to it, posting the above vids while I was typing! :rayos:

I'm not implying there's zero virus, but when the sheer scale of the media lies are eventually revealed, I can't help thinking there's going to be several million people dismounting from their judgmental high horses, with very red faces.
1.there is a virus out there.
2.this virus unfourtanetly is going to be around for a long time and foseeable future.
3.this virus has and in some cases the ability to mutate into something worse
4.scientists have said if we get lucky,i say again if we get lucky,we might might have a vaccine next year
5.media lies sadly follow any major story round the world
6.as for judgmental red faces,well nothing would please me more then to have my comments now and previously thrown back in my face,sincerely hope that you and anybody else comes on and throws funny/sarcastic comments in my direction over next 3/6 months,.as it would mean the virus has been defeated.
7.the world,our cities/communities,us as individuals and families ,will be affected for generations

2.this virus unfourtanetly is going to be around for a long time and foseeable future.
4.scientists have said if we get lucky,i say again if we get lucky,we might might have a vaccine next year
6.as for judgmental red faces,well nothing would please me more then to have my comments now and previously thrown back in my face,sincerely hope that you and anybody else comes on and throws funny/sarcastic comments in my direction over next 3/6 months,.as it would mean the virus has been defeated.
7.the world,our cities/communities,us as individuals and families ,will be affected for generations
Ye missed a full stop.

You Can not defeat a unicorn but that is the plan

Throw away your tv radio & papers

Your welcome

BBC 1 was meaning specifically, don't think radio 4 has "news" does it,
Channel 4 aswell, they had a report about all this carry on a couple of weeks ago, was a report from America, turned out the hospital they did the report from was a training hospital, and the "victims" they were putting on ventilators and life support machines and wheeling around the place were mannequins, could see the hinges on the arms and necks, just shoving the bullshit right in peoples faces. was footage from a training hospital in America using dummies. shocking.
Ha ha, I've seen another clip on the BBC with PPE being delivered by the army to a hospital and the same clip a week later at another hospital. Just don't believe the scaremongering. 80% of the population will probably get it as they have predicted but it could be over 2 years or so and not in the few weeks they told us at the start of this.

All this niceness and good will on tv is starting to make me want to vomit! A bit more misery need to balance out these doo gooding fuckwits is long overdue could do with a good old fashioned terrorist attack or something similar (y)

I'll give you some misery.

I f**k*d myself up drinking all that powers didn't i.

I was wondering what was up with me today and it turns out alcohol is bad for you.

Who knew,

I'll give you some misery.

I f**k*d myself up drinking all that powers didn't i.

I was wondering what was up with me today and it turns out alcohol is bad for you.

Who knew,

Not to worry; I'm sure you'll have plenty more opportunities to learn the same lesson ;)

I know a lot of people and nobody knows anyone who has Covid-19. My mates sister is a nurse. Her. Olleague had a temperature for a few days and felt very unwell, she was tested and it came bag negative. Truth is we are all NOT being told the real story. Sure, people are dying, mostly due to underlying conditions with the tag of covid-19 stuck on them to boost the stats. f**k the government. Lying f**k**s! Bungling PPE orders, Boris missing! Blah blah blah. Even the Police are seen in large gatherings, NO social distancing. WTF!

Get a lot of what you say but impossible for old bill and medical staff/ fire brigade to social distance- they work in 2s or more daily, go to peoples houses, can’t really get nicked from 2 meters away can ya?