Anyone need work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

A very good customer of ours is looking for someone to help out with some Rendering starting tomorrow. It is Cheltenham based, I think the duration is around a week. Will confirm!

Experience is required...

Sorry for the short notice on it, but he has just asked me if I know of anyone. Please call me if you are interested on: 01242 236699

Thanks,

Ryan

Would he not be better waiting a bit closer to the start date before looking for someone? :RpS_wink:

I have nearly finished my own house, a grand a week for six day week was available but no one was interested for various reasons, good ones busy bad ones scared..

I have nearly finished my own house, a grand a week for six day week was available but no one was interested for various reasons, good ones busy bad ones scared..

No wonder no one was interested, i'd want that for a three day week in the smoke.

Wanting, thinking your gonna get, then the jobs run by Muppets and nothing is ready when it was promised and you get dead days.

Story of my life at the moment.

Wanting, thinking your gonna get, then the jobs run by Muppets and nothing is ready when it was promised and you get dead days.

Story of my life at the moment.
thats why I like to run my own jobs, this down the line builder ,architect,client ,foreman , no one making decisions or sense, can only be done on day work basis if you have the men and the time and the money to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.