Anyone need a plasterer?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a call from a decorator i know. Is it ok to pass your number on to a builder I know. Hes looking for a new plasterer. 'Yeah sure' oh by the way the first job you will be on is my new extension. I turned up to this.

In all fairness steve youve still to sand it ..

Post some more pics when you've finished it...:RpS_thumbup:

Got a call from a decorator i know. Is it ok to pass your number on to a builder I know. Hes looking for a new plasterer. 'Yeah sure' oh by the way the first job you will be on is my new extension. I turned up to this.

Was the builder doin his own plastering?:RpS_sneaky:

who the f....k done that.was it one of these collage kids after aweeks so called go out and make loads of money unbeliveable .thats it im now a plumber.

seen something like this when i went to a job a couple of years ago,, it was for an I****n and he was paying the " plasterer" £10 a day,, talk about getting what you pay for !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill never forget wen i was 18 and apprentice

a couple of builders/plasterers ad done job like this and ruined it
and the customer had phoned my boss of at the time to put right and as he turned up with me as lab the other two who ad messed up were removing there tools from job as i was carrying ours in
even thou its like 12 years ago i still feel the akwardness of that day wen think about it lol

Did you express your concerns over the standard ( or lack of standard) of said plastering to the builder?

that looks like one of you and nicks job beddy. It dont add .I bet money is something to do with this and the spread thought feck it,

Did you express your concerns over the standard ( or lack of standard) of said plastering to the builder?

Yeah when I turned up to see it he showed me round and pointed out all the bad bits. not that you Could miss them. They've said that's it now and they'd like to use me from now on. Well see. Might just be dangling a carrot to get me to sort his **** out. Had a text of the dec today saying thanks for finishing it off and he wished hed got me in in the first place. Good job he knows how to use easy fill. Thats for my work let alone the other chaps

that looks like one of you and nicks job beddy. It dont add .I bet money is something to do with this and the spread thought feck it,

Customer and builder both said they think hes just getting on and lost intetest. Not tbr customers fault though is it

Was he an older gent with dodgy knees relentlessly typing on two iPads when he should have been trowelling up ? :RpS_scared:

If this turns out to be your work John, i'm not taking another single post of yours seriously, chancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.