ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PLASTERER/PLASTERERS MATE

gezshaw90

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PLASTERERS MATE IN LONDON OR HERTFORDSHIRE AREA? I CAN SKIM TO A GOOD STANDARD LOOKING TO WORK FOR A GANG OF PLASTERERS OR BUDDY UP. I HAVE MY OWN TOOLS AND IM NEW TOO THE AREA AND DONT KNOW ANYBODY SO NOT HAVING NO LUCK. I DON'T HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE BUT IVE NEVER HAD ISSUES GETTING TO WORK IN THE PAST. JUST GENUINE GUY LOOKING FOR SOME HELP REALLY.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PLASTERERS MATE IN LONDON OR HERTFORDSHIRE AREA? I CAN SKIM TO A GOOD STANDARD LOOKING TO WORK FOR A GANG OF PLASTERERS OR BUDDY UP. I HAVE MY OWN TOOLS AND IM NEW TOO THE AREA AND DONT KNOW ANYBODY SO NOT HAVING NO LUCK. I DON'T HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE BUT IVE NEVER HAD ISSUES GETTING TO WORK IN THE PAST. JUST GENUINE GUY LOOKING FOR SOME HELP REALLY.
Get on your mountain bike and come to Redditch and start you tomorrow.!

Good luck mate.at least your keen and looking.

Cheers I've even considered giving up my trowel because the last guy I worked for took the p*ss and just some people in the trade just make it hard got a bit fed up so this is my last try I think

Cheers I've even considered giving up my trowel because the last guy I worked for took the p*ss and just some people in the trade just make it hard got a bit fed up so this is my last try I think
Don’t let one bad experience put you off.stick with it and something will come along.maybe try a agency for some experience that’s pretty local for you.

Don’t let one bad experience put you off.stick with it and something will come along.maybe try a agency for some experience that’s pretty local for you.
I’ve had 3. 2nd year lads apparently qualified from Redditch college and paid them £400 pw. 20 yr olds,do a month and then say it’s not this hard in college.then not to be seen again.!

I’ve had 3. 2nd year lads apparently qualified from Redditch college and paid them £400 pw. 20 yr olds,do a month and then say it’s not this hard in college.then not to be seen again.!

I worked for my dad since I was 13 then moved down south because I had to relocate to be with my partner who fell pregnant we was in a long distance relationship see. Wow really I was getting £450 a for 5 days a week after tax and would often work late and most weekends so was working 90 a day and 40 on top if i worked till like 7-8 most times it would be later and I would be often left on my own when was meant to be given help on the job, it just felt like It was always hard days and I never had a labourer.

I worked for my dad since I was 13 then moved down south because I had to relocate to be with my partner who fell pregnant we was in a long distance relationship see. Wow really I was getting £450 a for 5 days a week after tax and would often work late and most weekends so was working 90 a day and 40 on top if i worked till like 7-8 most times it would be later and I would be often left on my own when was meant to be given help on the job, it just felt like It was always hard days and I never had a labourer.

And im 27

Don’t give up mate. Sounds like you are a trier, and the plastering gods do love a trier.
Contact every local ish to you plastering firm and let them know you’re about.
Good luck.

Fuk me plastering till 8 at night. Foook that we're away at 3

******* NEEDS A PLASTERERS MATE I'D SAY. OR ANY SORT OF A MATE.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 350