Anyone know ritmo for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an easy thing to sell TBH , if you stuck the PFT built in compressor and put a b Pump on it instead it would sell easily.

I would sell the Powercoat stuff separately. is it an older machine

Not an easy thing to sell TBH , if you stuck the PFT built in compressor and put a b Pump on it instead it would sell easily.

I would sell the Powercoat stuff separately. is it an older machine

We are adapting it so its setup for EWI / Renders, we will be using the EZE AC9 Air Compressor on it mate

Tidy, gerrit on the wall mrs reily. It will be like the Ritmo ewi then ? can the EZE texturing gun be used on the normal 25 mm rondo

Tidy, gerrit on the wall mrs reily. It will be like the Ritmo ewi then ? can the EZE texturing gun be used on the normal 25 mm rondo

We can make anything happen :musculoso:

Yes, will be just like the Ritmo EWI pretty much. Not sure on price just yet, depends what else we are going to do with it. We will probably offer it with our new EZE 110v Gene as a package to someone

We can make anything happen :musculoso:

Yes, will be just like the Ritmo EWI pretty much. Not sure on price just yet, depends what else we are going to do with it. We will probably offer it with our new EZE 110v Gene as a package to someone
What £ were you looking to get for it ryan?with and without genny?

Wales PFT Wales Wales

IMG-20150714-WA0000.jpg

to be fair Wales won ,and they did not have their best team ,fingers crossed for the next one !

Last edited:
Sprinter /crafter hiab tail lift dropside automatic... Rare.
Been on the lookout for a sprinter with hiab for a few months now, they're rocking horse s**t. Been 2 come up but neither lifted more than a tonne, it's gotta lift a 1.2t pallet really.

Theres one on ebay now. Its local to me but only thing is its a gypo selling it. Gutted.

I got a older hiab tipper 54 plate. She is so handy i cant be without it. HIabs fetch some money second hand aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.