Anyone got the £200 dewalt radio

Vincey

Private Member
Are they worth it I’ve not had a radio for over a year now and wanted to know are these new dewalt ones worth it
Thanks

Are they worth it I’ve not had a radio for over a year now and wanted to know are these new dewalt ones worth it
Thanks
The tough system is good I have one,the latest one doesn’t sound as good but it charges the 54v battery’s.

Dewalt very good sound DAB is really good never had a problem getting a station as said charges phone and dewalt batteries...works from either 240v or battery has an app which does work but have to make sure Bluetooth has connected it plays your tunes from phone or iPod etc .... First generation radio better than the newer one which I think was only on sale in America something to do with speakers ...very pleased with purchase

Thanks
Yeah I've got one, best site radio I've heard, makes the Makita one sounds s**t. Has dab and Bluetooth and can actually turn the bass down unlike the Makita. Don't know how people use Makita one on domestics, must piss customer right off

Don't understand y would some one pay 200 pounds for a radio that going to be covered in s**t. I was in two minds spending 90 pounds on a makita one lol
About a days wages for a radio you'll have for a few years doesn't sound that bad. £90 Makita doesn't have dab or Bluetooth

Dewalt radio great purchase get the one that charges flex volt. They are big an heavy tho. I would have got makita but all tools are dewalt so made no sense

About a days wages for a radio you'll have for a few years doesn't sound that bad. £90 Makita doesn't have dab or Bluetooth
Ye it a dab one no Bluetooth. Tell you the truth I'm ther to work as a plastrer not a DJ!

Ye it a dab one no Bluetooth. Tell you the truth I'm ther to work as a plastrer not a DJ!
Good price for a one with dab then tbf. All the ones under £100 I've seen are just shitty FM

Good price for a one with dab then tbf. All the ones under £100 I've seen are just shitty FM
It was luck whent to toolstastion to buy oe 120 pounds none in he said till following morning. I was so looking forward to geting one poped in to screwfix they had a deal on them happy days.