anyone from near glastonbury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my phesant was lovely. covered in bacon and roasted for 45mins. complimented with roast parsnips carrots and potatoes topped off with a red wine jus made with the fats off the pheasant. **** you nick.

beddy im working in Wolverhampton this week im going to pop round you're house and you can run me a bath and cook me a delightfull supper.......i know where you live is Wednesday ok?

yeah thats fine mate. lees closer to you though. or you could pop and see nick hes only an hour or so away. or twitcher in brum. i went to brum a few weeks ago. went on the train. i said get the virgin train cus its quicker but we didnt and it took like 40 mins. well pissed off

my phesant was lovely. covered in bacon and roasted for 45mins. complimented with roast parsnips carrots and potatoes topped off with a red wine jus made with the fats off the pheasant. **** you nick.

mate you got it all wrong. pheasant is much better casseroled.

Pheasant mmmm, long time since I had that. Friends farm, note on kitchen table - pheasant cooked - help yourself.. Watch out for shot. Pheasant sandwiches, lovely - followed by a full Sunday roast with pheasant and all the trimmings.
Pity my neighbours moved - he used to hop over the garden wall into the fields with his shotgun and come back with a few - was going to bag us a brace but never did. Ah well... Where's me airrifle :RpS_thumbup:

im still working out how he made red wine just from the fats off the pheasant :RpS_confused:

Red wine jus he said JR "jus" is a poncey wanky term for gravy that they use in Coventry to try and impress the women. To you and me its gravy

Well I was mesmerised and have been trawling the net looking for this delightful recipe they call ' jus red wine'

haha i was wondering what the fook he was on about , its definatly just called gravey though
you goin to kill ya own pheasant for christmas dinner this year steve?

haha i was wondering what the fook he was on about , its definatly just called gravey though
you goin to kill ya own pheasant for christmas dinner this year steve?

Were going up to her aunt's for Xmas dinner in Manchester so was thinking of taking one up to say thank you instead of a bottle of wine like all the other boring folk. Had a rat yesterday. Don't think that'd go down well on Christmas day though

Last edited:
hahai was goin to say fark that youll be riddled with disease............even more so:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.