Anyone famous

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

If you could meet anyone famous, living or dead, who would it be and what would you ask them?

Mine without a doubt would be Muhammad Ali.

I would like to meet Mike Ashley and i would ask him what the f@ck is he doing with our football club

a little bit morbid but id give everything i owned if i could spend 5 minutes with my dad he wasnt famous but he was a legend rip dad

Ali........... The Greatest :RpS_thumbup:
I'd love to be in a room with the 3 Peters - Peter Cook, Peter Ustinov and Peter Sellers. I wouldn't ask them anything, just sip a few glasses and listen :RpS_thumbup:

David beckham maybe? Not so much because of football but maybe to see what its like from his side the poor sod. That programme he did made me feel a bit sorry for him.

Its easy to say oh yeah he's worth a few hundred million but the bloke cant take his kids out without a paper somewhere in the world slating him for something and trying to harass him & his family

On a lighter note- kelly brook. For obvious reasons.

William shakespere ,and ask him to explain the merchant of venice to me, made my English o levels hell that man,.........Isaac newton a walk in the garden with him and avert his eyes when an apple falls down, and not to pick any apples up, let him explain the laws of gravity then, smartarse,........ just as I struggled with it years later,........ and finally like to meet the man who invented the handboard and tell him to get down to the patent office double quick and get it registered as a handboard and not a hawk, as in the decades to come this will cause riots up and down the country

I'd like to get in the ring with Mohammed and give him a good kicking.

And I don't mean Mohammed Ali :RpS_sneaky:

Greatest ever Englishman, winston churchill. Just to ask how he coped with it all and impending nazi invasion at one stage.

David beckham maybe? Not so much because of football but maybe to see what its like from his side the poor sod. That programme he did made me feel a bit sorry for him.

Its easy to say oh yeah he's worth a few hundred million but the bloke cant take his kids out without a paper somewhere in the world slating him for something and trying to harass him & his family

On a lighter note- kelly brook. For obvious reasons.

i was lucky enough to meet beckham about 6 years ago, he was in Vegas to watch a Ricky Hatton fight. Throughly decent fella had a bit of a 5 min chat with him, pics autographs nothing was to much trouble, his wife was a waste of time tho, wouldn't do any pics etc.

Greatest ever Englishman, winston churchill. Just to ask how he coped with it all and impending nazi invasion at one stage.
He wasn't that good, saved Eastern Europe from hitler then gave them to Stalin. You'd wonder why he bothered? He ignored those who were sent to carpet bomb Germany as it wasn't palatable, he had allies executed in Italy because they were getting strong and allegiances were changed.apart from that..

He wasn't that good, saved Eastern Europe from hitler then gave them to Stalin. You'd wonder why he bothered? He ignored those who were sent to carpet bomb Germany as it wasn't palatable, he had allies executed in Italy because they were getting strong and allegiances were changed.apart from that..

Simmering away ....... juuuuuust beneath the surface :RpS_wink::RpS_biggrin:

And he fu cked up in Gallipoli ww1

Im not even going to bite.

churchill invented the onesie. or at least tried to sell it

churchill-in-onesie.jpg

he looks like hannibal lector in that pic :huh:

The history of the onesie: from Winston Churchill to the suitsy - Telegraph

it would have to be oliver cromwell :RpS_thumbup:

Henry just before the ireland play off and kick him hard in the bollo**$
Jonny ive and ask him whats the next big thing.
Danny in 2006 and what he thought about a plasterers forum and partnership? :RpS_wink:

In no particular order!

Father Christmas!:RpS_confused:

65 yr old bird I shagged in Benidorm when I was only 19!:RpS_wub:

And the ref that disallowed Frank Lampards 1meter over the line goal against Germany!:RpS_cursing:

i was lucky enough to meet beckham about 6 years ago, he was in Vegas to watch a Ricky Hatton fight. Throughly decent fella had a bit of a 5 min chat with him, pics autographs nothing was to much trouble, his wife was a waste of time tho, wouldn't do any pics etc.

I'd have guessed that would be the dynamic with them, he seems a genuine bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.