Anyone else resent Firemen ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok last one just in case me house goes up in flames and they turn up with a hawk and float ffs. Sorry Fireman just a bit of fun ..

UntitledLogoDDDDD.png

who do ya think would win in a fight to the death? fireman sam V's bob the builder? (i had to pick bob cos as yet we don't have a plastering pete yet?)

Ok last one just in case me house goes up in flames and they turn up with a hawk and float ffs. Sorry Fireman just a bit of fun ..

UntitledLogoDDDDD.png

That's gotta be my favourite^
I thought the other one was Sherlock holmes with a pipe at first :rolleyes)

How do you work that one out Spunky, i was doing this before you even left school. 4042 posts since last year, you've clearly got to much time on your hands and no one to socialize with.

Flynnyman, that price was all in, to board and skim both rooms, you have no idea how big either rooms are so dont see how you can pass judgment the way you have. Been doing this long enough now to know how to quote.

fair point i was only havin the crack :)

haha brilliant.
i love it on here how you can coment on someone elses pricing stratagy, know the size of the rooms in question know the conditiion of the walls, know how far it is in traveling time it is from airbones house to the job in question etc and say that 1300 is too expensive and should be half that,dont peak to soon lad.
by the way as your clearly have some kind of physic ability ahmend, can you send us a pm with kelly brooks phone number cheers

Last edited:
Have no views on firemen pursay but the sooner they have their hours changed the better. A fireans role has changed dramatically over last 5 years so should be a straight shift system - 12 on 12 off not a system that gives them 3 or 4 days off at the end

LMFAO. A mate of mine is fireman. He does roofs, fencing, landscaping etc etc etc!! He also has 4 kids. Daft c**t lol

I have a few friends that are firemen... they dont doa nything else other than resue cats from trees and what not

no hes not firemen can be plasterers if they want .......if he got undercut its tuff tittys

Status
Not open for further replies.