Anyone else on a busmans holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expand1t

4 days off work happy days or so I thought , her indoors has different plans "oh seeing as your off u might aswell get the hall stairs & landing skimmed" oh lovely thanks love anyone else a slave to the trowel this b/h weekend might see u for a pint Sunday tea time :RpS_mad::RpS_mad::RpS_drool:

tell her to go bollox and then s**t on the doorstep :RpS_thumbsup:

rugby on sky sports 2 from 12 (ill miss a bit of the first match though :RpS_mad:) 2 matches straight after each other, leeds utd on sky sports 1 at 1.30ish

mate rang me this morning can i help him rebuild his mums garden wall not loads but enough to keep me busy 160 bricks to lay and 28 capping stones, and i am by no means the fastest brick layer in the world haha

Love it when the good lady organises ure days off for u,imagine if u try and organise their days off?somtimes u r better off at ure work, get a break from her.if it's any consolation I am working all weekend and Monday, Tuesday, before a few days off.

Av been forced to the darkside by wor lass....... got to paper the chimney breast... parently its all the rage or maybe my skimming is just gash.......:RpS_unsure:

Lol I've been roped into skimming my mum & dads hall stairs and landing! Can't be arsed though! Oh well I'll be in the Stretford end at old Trafford tomorrow lol can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.