Anyone else doing a Sunday this week?

Members online

Stayed off the lash one Saturday night back in the 90s for a nice earner working a Sunday until 1pm ish.. Couldn't fit in Monday to Saturday so said when I priced, I'll come next Sunday morning and they agreed. Lovely gubbley.. Got to job 8am Sunday morning and lady came to door and said change of plan. We don't need you now as kitchen fitters sorted ceiling and bits on walls this week.. What.... You're joking! Why didn't you call me?.. Didn't think you would come she said.. What! Learnt my lesson.. You just get tired and slow up so what's the point in working weekends.. I don't work Saturdays either now and thinking about dropping Fridays at some point. Well that's the plan

Stayed off the lash one Saturday night back in the 90s for a nice earner working a Sunday until 1pm ish.. Couldn't fit in Monday to Saturday so said when I priced, I'll come next Sunday morning and they agreed. Lovely gubbley.. Got to job 8am Sunday morning and lady came to door and said change of plan. We don't need you now as kitchen fitters sorted ceiling and bits on walls this week.. What.... You're joking! Why didn't you call me?.. Didn't think you would come she said.. What! Learnt my lesson.. You just get tired and slow up so what's the point in working weekends.. I don't work Saturdays either now and thinking about dropping Fridays at some point. Well that's the plan
f**k**g part timers lol

Yes me
B40E1ED3-7B8A-45B9-86F9-18FD96160DC3.gif