Anyone cut down a speedskim?

Members online

A.plasterer

Private Member
ok as most of you know I live in the land of palm trees , senoritas and a strange fiery glowing orb in the sky.
Said orb softened my 1.8m s/s roughly midway in the motor press up against tools putting 1cm kink in it. Was wondering if any of you have cut these down successfully? Perhaps I just need 2 end stoppers?

I was gonna buy one and cut to 800 but haven't yet now this thread might open a can of worms for me if it can be done and how to do it

If I'm not about much after this thread
:sorprendido3:
IMG_5316.JPG

ok as most of you know I live in the land of palm trees , senoritas and a strange fiery glowing orb in the sky.
Said orb softened my 1.8m s/s roughly midway in the motor press up against tools putting 1cm kink in it. Was wondering if any of you have cut these down successfully? Perhaps I just need 2 end stoppers?
I cut down my 1200 into 750 and 450. I got some new stoppers and drilled a couple of holes for the stopper plugs to sit in....just used a fine toothed hacksaw and was a fine job

Been sitting there like an ornament since the summer takes while for the penny to drop these days , too much shoite going on . :birras:

Even in sun you got problems mine in London are shall I have lobster or caviar
TBH if it wasn't for the sun most people wouldn't be here, have to be psychic to drive here, optimist to get anything and customer service is r******d.

Not working for self anyhow and all the probs of labs and sound guys to work with exist here too prob worse as the place is awash with heavy drinkers and coke heads

Can salute you for making it work many fail mate
Yup they left in droves during 2008 /09
Never seen so many stray cats n dogs cruel fukkers.
I adopted a hamster some T***s left in an apartment luckily cleaner was sent in before it starved to death.

Yup they left in droves during 2008 /09
Never seen so many stray cats n dogs cruel fukkers.
I adopted a hamster some T***s left in an apartment luckily cleaner was sent in before it starved to death.
Some people have no morals

Some people have no morals
Most disturbing thing I saw was just outside of marbella three lanes going either way with a dog who had made it somehow up against the concrete central barrier terrified trying to scale it into the path of another 3 lanes doing 120 kmh :( I didn't look back.

@A.plasterer, don't use the electric cutting disk - the heat transfer will twist & warp the blade. @Pug is right.
Also, 9" ain't all that great...the missus screams her head off evertime we do it

It doesn't where you live in the world the humans behave very similar...at least a blue sky each morning brings a smile

I made an 800 and a 400 from a 1.2. Had a speedscam that split so used the stop ends from that to finish the others off. Just used a mini reciprocating saw with a metal cutting blade. Took about 5 mins to do. POP

Most disturbing thing I saw was just outside of marbella three lanes going either way with a dog who had made it somehow up against the concrete central barrier terrified trying to scale it into the path of another 3 lanes doing 120 kmh :( I didn't look back.
I got a bloke I met this year on a job called bern old school bricklayer absolute the bollox but he a real nice bloke me and him hit it off when we met he said I'm old school way we work any way he lived in Spain and was there for 12 years he made it work and had a little building company doing loads for ex pats ect he only came back this year cos him and his Mrs have split up, he loved it there and he adopted dogs while out there and told me once when one of them died he decided to bury in garden but said cos ground was so hard and after 2 days on kango decided dog shall have a shallow grave lol serious though you have made it work it don't happen over night and I'm sure you had rough times but shows character to see it through

I made an 800 and a 400 from a 1.2. Had a speedscam that split so used the stop ends from that to finish the others off. Just used a mini reciprocating saw with a metal cutting blade. Took about 5 mins to do. POP
I want a 800 cos think will be a handy size