Anybody got a used mp22 or monojet?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
Hi all, I will soon be looking for a small plastering machine(3 phase) of the gravity fed type. Anybody looking to part with one of them?? thanks

thanks grand, I did phone les today and he's just sold a mono setup! He was saying your minijet is uprated to 16a over standard? to give it more boot.

if you lot had a private job, say a bedroom or living room, would you still use the machine?

I use the machine only for monocouche renders. Although there are a couple of machines for skim plaster have never used one myself. I'd think if you used a machine all the time for skimming large areas you'd prob still use it for small ones too as you'd have your routine down and would be used to it, but nobody would go investing 6k and learning a whole new process for mainly smaller domestic jobs.

i would use mine to chuck the hardwall or ocr on the walls in an extension, just stick the hose through the window and the machine outside, means your not carrying buckets up and down stairs

so you don't use them for skimming? i'd like to have a go with one but haven't got the first idea about them.

mine is designed more for renders and projection plasters like mp75. where are you based mate, we work all over the country so if we near then you could come along and have a look

coventry, if your ever within an hours drive then drop me a message and i'll pop along for a day. cheers simply

Status
Not open for further replies.