Any1 used this shite

Members online

Pl plastering

As above..I've used plenty of limelight which I hate,I've been told this is better gear.

Attachments

• 20200617_130410.jpg
    20200617_130410.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 159
Bang same as limelite. They used to say could use multi on top but have since changed there spec and need there finish on top to prevent issues.
Ye it says that on back do not use multi finish..I've used that high impact b4 it's expensive,guy has bought a load of multi.hustled me into doing the c**t.2 of walls are old Yorkshire stone aswell deep as.told him its guna take 2-3 coats,I've done same job b4 with limelight and was a t**t very time consuming

better gear in what way?
Originally he said its soverign which I havnt used,I said to him on phone if it's like limelight I dont want the job,his words were oh it's nice to use,spreads like hardball so I've agreed job..just guna skim all ceilings and studs and dotting upstairs and if he dsnt pay what I want for doing the backing coat I ain't doing it

Originally he said its soverign which I havnt used,I said to him on phone if it's like limelight I dont want the job,his words were oh it's nice to use,spreads like hardball so I've agreed job..just guna skim all ceilings and studs and dotting upstairs and if he dsnt pay what I want for doing the backing coat I ain't doing it
it's cement based just like Limelite and dri-coat can't imagine it being any different to be honest

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
The sovereign gear is ok aswell used loads of it in the past

Just skim it with board finish it will be fine, i key up next day when gone off or same day if ive got to leave for a week.

Ye it says that on back do not use multi finish..I've used that high impact b4 it's expensive,guy has bought a load of multi.hustled me into doing the c**t.2 of walls are old Yorkshire stone aswell deep as.told him its guna take 2-3 coats,I've done same job b4 with limelight and was a t**t very time consuming

It is better gear to spread and rule than limelite...though like all those products hard work and slump if trying to build up to much depth

It is better gear to spread and rule than limelite...though like all those products hard work and slump if trying to build up to much depth
2 inches in places..done it b4,built up and built up etc with limelite..aslong as it rules better..you skimmed it with multi zombie back in the day? Got 26 multi and 10 more coming tuesday..

Should be fun then going over this shite with it :vomito:

I'd be battening and boarding that one...could use insulated boards. I've used alot of Permaguard renovating plaster...but can't build out quickly had to do it in several coats otherwise it slumps. I dry line everything these days if i can.

I'd be battening and boarding that one...could use insulated boards. I've used alot of Permaguard renovating plaster...but can't build out quickly had to do it in several coats otherwise it slumps. I dry line everything these days if i can.
Mate believe you me this isnt my option..