Any work going.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurth1984

Arite lads
hope you all good.
Just been sh*t on by a guy who i do a lot off work for. was finishing a job friday for him and he said monday go to next house got a phone call at 4 and said he got no money and no more work.:mad:
So if any of you lads have got any plastering work going or know any body in the east anglia area would be very greatfull if not gonna be a poo crimbo.
Thanks for your time

I WOULD NT SAY HE HAS SHAT ON YOU SOUNDS LIKE A DECENT BLOKE WHO HAS TOLD YOU HE AINT GOT ANY MORE MONEY HE COULD OF TOLD YOU AFTER YOU HAD DONE A COUPLE MORE JOBS FOR HIM.

damn capps on.

Arite lads
hope you all good.
Just been sh*t on by a guy who i do a lot off work for. was finishing a job friday for him and he said monday go to next house got a phone call at 4 and said he got no money and no more work.:mad:
So if any of you lads have got any plastering work going or know any body in the east anglia area would be very greatfull if not gonna be a poo crimbo.
Thanks for your time[/QUOTE

Did he pay you for what you had done ??

nope only got paid half a weeks money.
The point is that he said he had more work to see me till crimbo then aint and im left with no work as it dry round here.

nope only got paid half a weeks money.
The point is that he said he had more work to see me till crimbo then aint and im left with no work as it dry round here.

dont have all yer eggs in 1 box they then think they own you and in many ways do.the more customers you have the less chance of being left in the 5h1t

Status
Not open for further replies.