Any Swansea spreads on here??

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Mart

Im based in Newport and am doing a job in Swansea for a reletive next week, render and skim a damp course job in her house. Trouble is she needs a bit of rendering done to the outside of the house and weather permitting i should be able to get it done as well as the inside work next week. But if i get rained off i wont have time to get back there this side of xmas. And a considerable amount of earache will be forthcoming if its not done.

If i could get a contact from that area to call on if it goes tits up weather wise to get the outside bit done before xmas it would be a great help!!

Post back and i will have a chat.

Cheers

Martyn

Im based in Newport and am doing a job in Swansea for a reletive next week, render and skim a damp course job in her house. Trouble is she needs a bit of rendering done to the outside of the house and weather permitting i should be able to get it done as well as the inside work next week. But if i get rained off i wont have time to get back there this side of xmas. And a considerable amount of earache will be forthcoming if its not done.

If i could get a contact from that area to call on if it goes tits up weather wise to get the outside bit done before xmas it would be a great help!!

Post back and i will have a chat.

Cheers

Martyn

Got the outside bit done today as weather held off. Anyway thanks for all the interest from Swansea!! Errrr.... Not! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.