Any regular fassa users

Vincey

Private Member
That can give me some advise, I’m working with a new crew on Friday and will be travelling fair way to the site basically I’m there machine guy but wanted to add accelerator to help the gear along they have key coat on walls now ready to go but roughly how much accelerator does fassacouche need and does it help it along much ?
Thanks

That can give me some advise, I’m working with a new crew on Friday and will be travelling fair way to the site basically I’m there machine guy but wanted to add accelerator to help the gear along they have key coat on walls now ready to go but roughly how much accelerator does fassacouche need and does it help it along much ?
Thanks
I was scratching fassa at 11.45 last night. Luckily it was at my house. f**k me it’s slow

I have used flakes in a heat wave and done for 4 but I did one in June sprayed on for 5 and it was a soft set hard next morning but manageable as Fassa is a soft set.

Can be a long day with accelerator I prefer overnighter.

Wanted to update, sprayed it on for 10.30 am was front side and back , sun came up at back went down on the front side was shaded all day it was that hot it was finished for 4.30 the whole house , no accelerator, absolute pot luck with the weather, warm breeze all day
Hardly ever use that gear but must say it’s nice material for sure

Would you chance spraying late say 3:00-4:00 for a good hour or so and going back early the next morning to scratch back say 6:30-7:00 in summer?

Last time I used fassacouche it was a 2oclock spray scratching 6:30 next morning,
Fassa base coats lovely to work with but way too slow to cure off you're talking a week and then doesn't harden off enough for my liking

Last time I used fassacouche it was a 2oclock spray scratching 6:30 next morning,
Fassa base coats lovely to work with but way too slow to cure off you're talking a week and then doesn't harden off enough for my liking
What time of year was that mate?

It was 29c on Friday in shade mate too I forgot to say , there also was k17 too first few days before, tbf you could try a bag at home mate maybe see how it is , very hard to judge it as tom says it’s a slow setter ,Weber I know where I be at I’ve tended to stick to that
On the front I could see skinning over was ready for the bar at 1.45pm the wind was blowing down it all time