Any property developers on here

carys

Iv got 8 years to pay for my rented property my idea was to keep it as a pension but ther so much hastle to it. If I sell clear morgatge I'd be 120 thousand in my pocket. Would anybody advice me to sell and put a deposit on run down house. And be more of a property developer. Or stick to this house and keep it as pension.. Advice please lads becouse head going round in circles lol

Go speak to a experienced mortgage advisor or financial advisor. There is no 1 answer to this it will depend on your preferences,attitude to risk,goals,ambitions,expectations etc. Whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander.
Best of luck
Ps you wont have 120k once you sell as youl need to factor in capital gains tax as well.

If you are viewing it as a business and paying trades that is different to if you are doing the work yourself which is alright if your young

If you are viewing it as a business and paying trades that is different to if you are doing the work yourself which is alright if your young
Go speak to a experienced mortgage advisor or financial advisor. There is no 1 answer to this it will depend on your preferences,attitude to risk,goals,ambitions,expectations etc. Whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander.
Best of luck
Ps you wont have 120k once you sell as youl need to factor in capital gains tax as well.
120 in the clear m8

I believe capital gains on 120k would not be payable if sold now due to covid.
If you want to be your own boss go for it.
Being your own boss and being self employed are two different things.

8 years rent paying it off for you with a major asset at the end going up in value long term as a lump sum retirement pot or full rent in pocket every month into retirement is what I'm doing with mine. If you cash in check tax implications with accountant first, and check what do up properties you can get for the money that will make you more after all the time expense and graft you have to put in to it all ?
Or use equity in property to get another in auction if bargain can still be found ?

Iv got 8 years to pay for my rented property my idea was to keep it as a pension but ther so much hastle to it. If I sell clear morgatge I'd be 120 thousand in my pocket. Would anybody advice me to sell and put a deposit on run down house. And be more of a property developer. Or stick to this house and keep it as pension.. Advice please lads becouse head going round in circles lol
Sell and spend profit on niff.

Can't take it with you.

Best of luck
Cgt, is that an issue when it’s straight into another property ?

I could give some input on property undevelopment got references , just ask the wife

I could give some input on property undevelopment got references , just ask the wife
Mate of mine lived in a house that was just boarded.

He boarded it then wife moved in and he never bothered skimming it

buy gold, pay the scrap value. my grandson purchases this every week on behalf of a client, from our local auction house. any stones are removed and sold on to a jeweller. the gold is melted down into a bar.
gold can be sold at anytime as the rate changes everyday. when you cash up it is all yours no tax.

buy gold, pay the scrap value. my grandson purchases this every week on behalf of a client, from our local auction house. any stones are removed and sold on to a jeweller. the gold is melted down into a bar.
gold can be sold at anytime as the rate changes everyday. when you cash up it is all yours no tax.

Wrong time to buy gold it's the highest it's been in 10 years its seller's market not buyer's

Wrong time to buy gold it's the highest it's been in 10 years its seller's market not buyer's

sometimes gold stands still for a while then it makes a decent jump up.
todays price 9ct.£17.17 per gram. the highest this year is £18.32, the lowest £12.77.
silver 925 is £15.49 per oz high this year £17. 65 lowest £8.60