Any plastering tool sales

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone seen any special offers on anything anywhere ? If there is please share , might as well have a tools splurge to end the year

Anyone seen any special offers on anything anywhere ? If there is please share , might as well have a tools splurge to end the year
14A5A048-8476-4FD2-94D5-ADA138FD64C8.png

Just about to be emailed out to everyone

£5 tube you will throw the rest away in 12 months when it goes off in the tube my tape will still work in 15 years.
It was actually over £7 for the tube but this was the third job over two months that it had been used on. Where it comes into its own on reskims, IMO, is that the beads can be moved about slightly for a few minutes, allowing perfect alignment around a window.

I'm starting to think this tape is a wind up. You're being told over and over its pointless. Including on Facebook (yes i saw your cringy post) yet you refuse to listen to the people who do this day in day out. In all fairness. It's great entertainment.
Which post? The one that got 143 enquiries or the 102 enquiries? You searched it out so my method is working
Have you ordered?

Which post? The one that got 143 enquiries or the 102 enquiries? You searched it out so my method is working
Have you ordered?

Wow. So many orders, you can no longer keep track of who's bought what. That's actually quite impressive. I think that deserves a little respect, lads. :inocente:

Oh, wait...

I never searched it out. I am a member on a group and the post you wrote came up. Everyone inquires until it's a tenner a pop and is ready to use as long as you have scissors ready to cut it down. The majority of people seemed to be saying you could just use scrim, spray adhesive or staples. Which is pretty much what you've been told on here.

Love pink grip for sticking all beads save time and can get a good start.
Personally I prefer the Sticks Like #### Turbo to Pink Grip. It doesn't skin over quite so quickly making fixing and wiping down any excess easier.

You never answered my question anyway regarding pvaing. I've never known anyone bead before pvaing. So people who overskim must wait till its dry to stick your tape on?

Staples - perfect for board and alot of overskimming. £5 for 1000

Scrim - not the done thing really but it does work. £3 for 50m and already on the job.

Skim or adhesive - less than £10 a bag and a hawk or 2 will stick a whole house. Already on the job.

Grab adhesive - handy for lots of different things, sticking plasterboard to rsj for example or external beading. Can be used to bed out uneven or bent angles. £3 a tube and lasts ages.

Your stuff - expensive. Ready to use not ready to use. Doesn't work outside. Cant be used to build out angles. What other use does it have? Builders arent going to buy it specifically for beading

Personally I prefer the Sticks Like #### Turbo to Pink Grip. It doesn't skin over quite so quickly making fixing and wiping down any excess easier.
good stuff ,sticks like.... i used some myself the other week to stick grp roof trim down.

You never answered my question anyway regarding pvaing. I've never known anyone bead before pvaing. So people who overskim must wait till its dry to stick your tape on?

Staples - perfect for board and alot of overskimming. £5 for 1000

Scrim - not the done thing really but it does work. £3 for 50m and already on the job.

Skim or adhesive - less than £10 a bag and a hawk or 2 will stick a whole house. Already on the job.

Grab adhesive - handy for lots of different things, sticking plasterboard to rsj for example or external beading. Can be used to bed out uneven or bent angles. £3 a tube and lasts ages.

Your stuff - expensive. Ready to use not ready to use. Doesn't work outside. Cant be used to build out angles. What other use does it have? Builders arent going to buy it specifically for beading
They are already pre ordering @Ktownsend if you want some you already know where to go if not don't post. it's holiday time. no more tape talk till next year.