Any one here ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ross

Private Member
Always quite in this section....... like a ghost town...

So to fill the gap , just thought i'd say i'm finishing off with a nice 10 m3 this coming Thursday before the Christmas break.

Then looking forward to to all the festivities(and booze) with the family and the kids,and resting the bones for while:RpS_biggrin:

Just finished my last mono, and on to a little wet room job , doin the tiling as well , not done any for a while, always price myself out em, just nice for a xmas finish

Just got to finish putting the poly and insulation down tomorrow ready for the plumbers and that will be my lot before the break I think.

rather be working to be fair, i hate sat around doing nothing. a few days off but thats about it.
what do you lads do that have weeks off?

I'm off 24th till the 28th then new years day. Was hoping for two weeks off but that's gone right out the window. Can't complain though

Just having the 2 weekends of myself managed to find enough inside work to crack on.

rather be working to be fair, i hate sat around doing nothing. a few days off but thats about it.
what do you lads do that have weeks off?

Straight up onto the fells mate, or a bit of birdwatching, or a walk up the beck with a few spinners and the telescopic. There's plenty to do - just remember to NOT tell the missus you're having one off or 'the list' comes out :RpS_thumbup:

Straight up onto the fells mate, or a bit of birdwatching, or a walk up the beck with a few spinners and the telescopic. There's plenty to do - just remember to NOT tell the missus you're having one off or 'the list' comes out :RpS_thumbup:

aint that the truth.

I'm sound mate. Really busy at present, how's things your way?

likewise, plenty on, just hoping to get a few mono projects finished this week in this mild weather predicted from tuesday til friday. then got some inside worked lined up for jan.

i know its suppose to be 12c through the day on wednesday and thursday this week, with overnights not dropping below 8c

Status
Not open for further replies.