Any musiciansx

John j

Mono Don
Played three blind mice on flute for a play at school that all of my musical journey ........until now . If i could learn out would love to play sax but thats not gonna happen but just picked a keyboard up from toysr us for little ens to mess with n i took a shine to it . Learnt starwars intro of guy who teachers plastering Mr Y tube and tempted to get in to it abit more. Any musicians on here.

Played three blind mice on flute for a play at school that all of my musical journey ........until now . If i could learn out would love to play sax but thats not gonna happen but just picked a keyboard up from toysr us for little ens to mess with n i took a shine to it . Learnt starwars intro of guy who teachers plastering Mr Y tube and tempted to get in to it abit more. Any musicians on here.

I play mate.

Tricky at first with any instrument...so important to keep it fun. If you need any musical help just shout

I use to play in brass band as kid till i was 16 or so....

I have no desire to do that again... they sapped all the fun out of it

What keyboard. I,m mastered Star Wars intro of YouTube but need rest of it lol

Used to play keys. I'm a bassist. The mechanics of music are the same whatever instrument you play.

Here's something to do...

1, look up musical alphabet.
2, apply that to learning the notes on the keyboard.
3, don't write the note names on the keys :)

If you can get that down, it'll speed things up a bit.

Anyways, apologies if you already know this, in which case I'll only charge you half :D

I use to play in brass band as kid till i was 16 or so....

I have no desire to do that again... they sapped all the fun out of it

All in the approach Danny. Its really hard to teach music as everyone is at different levels. Traditional instruments are often taught in a 'traditional' way which quickly filters out kids who don't gell with that approach. Real shame

I used to play fluggle horn in a marching band, got promoted to the tuba because I was the fattest

Used to play keys. I'm a bassist. The mechanics of music are the same whatever instrument you play.

Here's something to do...

1, look up musical alphabet.
2, apply that to learning the notes on the keyboard.
3, don't write the note names on the keys :)

If you can get that down, it'll speed things up a bit.

Anyways, apologies if you already know this, in which case I'll only charge you half :D
Ha I was gonna get some letters to stick on keys . Why’s this bad

Ha I was gonna get some letters to stick on keys . Why’s this bad

You'll become dependent on them and they just repeat anyway, why I suggested looking up musical alphabet. Your ears will quickly tell you all you need

Played piano fro a while when I was a kid but got sick of it when I went to secondary school basically. Was just more homework to me. Can use CD dj decks, briefly learnt on turntables to get taste for it, but prefer cds can do more with them. Haven't bothered with them now in a couple years though, don't have the space or time atm. Briefly tried to dabble in learning the production side of It, but I have an awful s**t attention span, and there's a lot to take in so never pushed on at it.

The brown ..................(cant think of a name lol ) is a great raw instrument . Not many women players about though

When we were travelling a lot of people carried guitars with them. It use to piss me off when in the evening some deadbeat would start whining on while playing their guitar.

I’ve got guitar, but it is absolute shite.........whenever I play any rock solo’s it turns my deft plucking and strumming into a proper racket....pffft.......

Played the working mens clubs for years back in the day :LOL:
Built a wee recording studio on the back of the house and I got a qualification as a vocal coach.
I'm rhythm guitar but love to dabble on bass.
Sons now at college for drums and I'm reet proud.

Played the working mens clubs for years back in the day :LOL:
Built a wee recording studio on the back of the house and I got a qualification as a vocal coach.
I'm rhythm guitar but love to dabble on bass.
Sons now at college for drums and I'm reet proud.
Good man...

I love music but never really enjoyed playing it